August 1, 2014 | 2006 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - FUN zesty lemon lime sudser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by HannahF01

I got this as a gift and loved it! The smell is amazing and it is really fun and colourful. I only used this as a shower gel and did find my skin was softer and smelt great! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff!

I bought it for my children, but I use it all the time. I love the smell, it smells like fizzy lemon/limeade. The texture is interesting - the children like to squash it around and make themselves into 'green aliens', I normally just lather it onto a wash puff like a regular soap.

It does turn the bath water green, but I haven't found it stains. I wouldn't use it to wash clothes as I would be worried about staining.

It is 5 per bar, you hardly need more than a marble size to do your whole body so actually, I think it's really good value.

The packaging....well, I'n not sure how you could change it, but it's in plastic rather than the normal paper so it can stay by the side of the bath.

Overall, I think this is really good for everyone. Lovely scent, cleans well, makes bathtime FUN for children and is good value for money. I'm definitely going to buy it again, might try the other scents.

Oh, and thanks to the lovely ladies in my local Lush who indulged my boys by letting them squash some fun around and then made bubbles with them!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a soap, shampoo, and bubble bath in one; and it looks and feels like play dough. It's made with kids in mind. It comes in the shape of a log roll. It looks fun, and I'm sure kids would love it. Me on the other hand, I've tried it twice, and I won't be using it again. It just doesn't do anything for me. The smell is not that great, and it does not lather. It leaves chunks and flakes on my body and in the tub and it turned my armpits green for 2 days!

...I have no clue how you could even use this as a shampoo. I wouldn't even attempt it.

UPDATE: I gave it 2 lippie's because my boyfriend loves it! Go figure! =P