Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub

4.2

on 7/27/2012 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a really good 'scrubby' type of scrub. It leaves my feet looking very nice. It has a nice thick texture and isn't oily, which I love. The scent is a bit odd... a combination of tea tree oil, eucalyptus, and mint. Since it's for feet I guess it doesn't really matter.

Last week I ran out of my beloved Tree Hut scrub and in a pinch used this all over my body. It felt nice and cool on a hot summer day and left my skin soft and smooth. I've done this a couple times since then and it seems like it's helping get rid of some bumps/heat rash that were on my back that wouldn't go away. I think it's from the tea tree oil, which normally really bothers my skin. Although the smell keeps me from using this as a body scrub on a regular basis, this could be a great product for someone with skin conditions.

on 4/6/2009 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This stuff is not expensive, yet it scrubs really well. Uplifts the senses, and washes off well. Not my favorite, but since this came in a set, I dont mind using it and finishing it through.

on 2/24/2006 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this scrub. I use it on my feet and body, and will use a small amount on my face every now and then to get a "deep" exfoliation.

on 1/20/2004 9:33:00 PM

The smell is great, but a little strong. It is really nice on the feet but I needed to use a lot to feel anything significant.

on 10/20/2002 4:43:00 PM

I bought at Whole Foods because I felt the Aveda smoothing body polish was a getting to be little too extravagant for my feet. It has pumice and apricot shells suspended in a gel with lots of botanicals, tea tree oil, mints, and menthol. It is nice and tingly and it exfoliates well. Wish it was a little thicker.