October 1, 2014 | 1814 users online

Body Scrubs - Earth Therapeutics - Tea Tree Oil Cooling Foot Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by brainchem

I use this on my face. It is easily the BEST scrub I've ever used. It smells great and leaves skin super smooth. It also has a very minty cooling effect, which is great. I only use this once to twice a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good 'scrubby' type of scrub. It leaves my feet looking very nice. It has a nice thick texture and isn't oily, which I love. The scent is a bit odd... a combination of tea tree oil, eucalyptus, and mint. Since it's for feet I guess it doesn't really matter.

Last week I ran out of my beloved Tree Hut scrub and in a pinch used this all over my body. It felt nice and cool on a hot summer day and left my skin soft and smooth. I've done this a couple times since then and it seems like it's helping get rid of some bumps/heat rash that were on my back that wouldn't go away. I think it's from the tea tree oil, which normally really bothers my skin. Although the smell keeps me from using this as a body scrub on a regular basis, this could be a great product for someone with skin conditions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is not expensive, yet it scrubs really well. Uplifts the senses, and washes off well. Not my favorite, but since this came in a set, I dont mind using it and finishing it through.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Tiabla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub. I use it on my feet and body, and will use a small amount on my face every now and then to get a "deep" exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2004 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Emiline

The smell is great, but a little strong. It is really nice on the feet but I needed to use a lot to feel anything significant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 4:43:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought at Whole Foods because I felt the Aveda smoothing body polish was a getting to be little too extravagant for my feet. It has pumice and apricot shells suspended in a gel with lots of botanicals, tea tree oil, mints, and menthol. It is nice and tingly and it exfoliates well. Wish it was a little thicker.