January 30, 2015 | 1956 users online

Blush - Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Shasta333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is perfect. The packaging is the cutest. I love how there are 3 colors in one, so it's not just one flat color. I have candy glow and it is very nice! There is a bit of shimmer to it as well. The only thing I could say that would make it better is a scent to it, it is completely unscented.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 10:07:00 AM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely an everyday kind of blush. Its not crazy dark, or pigmented. I always swipe across all 3 shades to use for blush. The packaging is adorable also. This blush typically goes on really light though, so I have to apply it a couple of time before I actually get a good rosy tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 4:14:00 AM More reviews by meeleessa

This is my go to everyday blush! Don't be fooled by its super shimmery appearance, upon application the color peach beach is natural looking adds a little glow to your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Nancyyyhoadley

The packaging is what lured me into buying this product. It is so cute! I truly love the blush which leaves a gorgeous semi-shimmery glow of many hues of pink depending on where you swipe your brush. I love this aspect of the product; the versatility. Would definitely recommend this product although I am sad I missed the $15 ULTA deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by bethanyko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this blush!! I bought the Candy Glow this summer when Ulta had them on sale for $15. It has become the blush I use on the daily. You can custom blend across the 3 shades, and it's easily buildable. It's glittery in the pan, but on my cheeks it translates to a soft shimmer. Very natural looking flush. I want the other colors now! I use it every day and haven't made a dent yet. So it's definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I'm always on the hunt for a great blush, and this product did not disappoint. It has a beautiful color and really brightens my complexion, giving me a nice rosy glow. It does have shimmer in it, so for those of you that have shimmer aversion, this is not the blush for you. This blush will last a long time--I have had it since February and I haven't even made a dent in it! It is expensive, but I think it is worth the price, especially with its great staying power. Would absolutely recommend this for those that can afford it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by dlola

I bought this in Peach Beach at Sephora. Although it looks really glittery and sparkly, it isn't when applied. I think it's a really sweet and natural peach shade, though not very pigmented. It didn't exactly last the entire day though. It faded off halfway through, and I was left with just some blusher on my cheeks.

The packaging is adorable, though a little bulky as compared to many other blushers, and is the reason why I didn't bring it on vacation.

I would repurchase because I think it's hard to find a natural-looking peach blush that isn't too orange or pink.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I bought this when Ulta had them for $15 in Peach Beach. I already owned Something About Berry but swapped it away because while it was pigmented, the color wasn't anything special. I bought Peach Beach - a more bronzier pink. I prefer it over Something About Berry but I still don't think it's anything to die for. I haven't tried Candy Glow because the colors don't really appeal to me. Overall, this is an average blush in terms of wear, longevity, and pigmentation. I'm not too upset because I got it for $15 but it is definitely not worth the $30 price tag. I also find that I get more out of the Milani Baked Blushes to be completely honest.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blush! I'm trying not to be biased because it's one of the most beautiful cosmetics I've ever seen but this is a great formula, there's a lot of fall-out because it's a baked blush, the formula is very sheer but can build to a deeper hue and it is universally flattering, I'm NC 25 and was worried "Candy Glow" would only work on light skin but it gives me a very dimensional, healthy, inner glow and it compliments many different makeup looks. Good value and excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by mysteriousminds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is amazing. Because of my being pretty much vampire-pale, even in the summer, most blushes look radically pink/red on me, and are not suitable for daily wear. But because of it's blendability (three beautiful, shimmery shades in a row--love!) and sheerness it works perfectly. The packaging is also so adorable.

Pros: Good pigmentation but still easy to get lighter coverage, blendable, shimmery, natural, cute packaging

Cons: None!