April 16, 2014 | 1479 users online

Blush - Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, the packaging sucked me in.

I have very fair skin, so the "Candy Glow" color does have enough pigment to show up. If you have darker skin, I think it won't show up at all.
It has a bit of shimmer, but not a glitter bomb. (I would say much less than Nars Orgasm has for comparison) It is a nice soft pink, and does look like I just came in from the cold. It is a very natural color.

The problem is the staying power. This blush fades really fast. On my dry skin, it is invisible within 2 hours. The packaging is cute, but it's just too big and clunky to carry around to re-apply. For this price, I expected better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, this is big clunky packaging, but it is so cute that even I love it. And, I hate "cute" makeup. I got Candy Glow for my neutral NC/NW20 skin & it is so pretty. It brightens up my face, but looks soft & glowy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by tresbelle15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this blush, I was really disappointed because it was extremely shimmery. After using it a few times, the top coat of pure glitter seemed to disappear. Don't automatically dislike the blush because of its initial shimmer! I actually stopped using it after the first or second use and regretted it after trying it again. I love this! The colors are extremely beautiful and pigmented... they compliment every skin tone! The little bit of shimmer really brightens up my entire face and gives me a more awake appearance. The most important thing about this blush is that it doesn't contain any chemicals that irritate my sensitive skin. I highly suggest this(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this in the Candy Glow as I am so pale NW15 maybe 20 and this blush shows up great on me. When I brought it to Makeup school the girls were so excited to try it and it showed up lovely on the girls with lighter skin tones but tones darker than me wore it well too. It's packaging leaves more to be desired but the 3 colours itself combined look fantastic. I use a MAC contour brush to apply this and it applies beautifully. I have had no problems with this shade except the oversized packaging. It gives me a lovely splash of colour not too bright not too dark.

It gives me a natural yet noticeable flush. In fact it's my favorite blush atm. For my skin tone it gives the amount of colour I need and it lasts. I would get this in other shades and recommend it because it works so well for me. There isn't a crazy amount of shimmer but be warned there is shimmer in this blush. The 3 colours together gives skin a beautiful flush that isn't over done. I love this shade and will repurchase or get other shades. Totally worth it! Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mine is in the shade Candy Glow

Packaging - the cardboard box looked alittle cheap in person. Makes a sound when you happen to shake it. Seems like something inside isn't glued well. Design is super sweet and pretty but doesn't feel expensive. Also too bulky and takes up too much space.

Colour - light peachy shade gives a healthy glow to cheeks. Love the fine shimmers, again looks glowy and healthy. There are 3 shades (pink, pinky peach, peach) which can be used separately or together.

Fragrance - none

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by sierraashby

The colors are pretty and so is the packaging!! Once I applied to my face it wasn't anything that special. Just like others, I wanted to love this, but I would say its decent.... Don't get me wrong, the colors are pretty and the makeup is good quality... You do get a lot for your money. But for the price - no way. Don't be mislead by the cute little box and heart container. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by xxjinxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color of this blush when I apply it in the morning, but by the end of the work day, I find that it fades a lot and I can barely see any color on my cheeks. The packaging is cute but makes it way too bulky to carry around in my makeup bag/purse.

Overall, the color is really pretty and subtle, yet buildable. It gives you a nice and fresh, innocent type of glow. It's not too intense and can be worn during the day without looking too made-up or like you're going clubbing somewhere. Because I have very oily skin, I'm not a huge fan of the shimmer in this blush. It's not super obvious or sparkly by any means, but if you have oily skin, I think it's better to go with a blush with a matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

One of my favorite blushes! The packaging is adorable and so is the product. It is sheer but buildable and the finish is really luminous and so cute. You can use each shade separately or customize your own by mixing them. To me, the "perfect flush" is obtained by sweeping your blush brush on the three shades (cool-toned pink, light coral and shimmery peach). I know you can use it wet but I still prefer a dry application.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by DanielleFaith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. Not only is it adorable but it shows up nicely on my fair N20 skin tone. It's a great blend of color that really gives you control over how much color you want to wear. I highly recommend this product. And it's quite a bit of blush so it's going to last a while! Great for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am confused by people's reviews of this product, because this blush shows up really well on my skin tone. I have medium-beige (in the summer honey-beige) skintone. Though I do have to build this color up (dab the product by with my blush brush only one more time), I find that this blush gives my face a pretty peachy light pink glow. The texture of this product is soft. The blush doesn't look to cakey or powdery once you layer it on. I recommend this product for dry/normal skin as the glow is absolutely gorgeous. This is also a great complement to matte foundation since this illuminating blush can give more dimension and brightness to your face.

I take a mark off because the blush isn't necessarily universal. People with oily skin may find that this blush makes them look too shiny. Additionally though I love the packaging I find it difficult to travel with since the packaging is so big. Lastly, I take a mark off because the color fades a bit after 6 hours of wear.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No