September 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Blush - Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by dlola

I bought this in Peach Beach at Sephora. Although it looks really glittery and sparkly, it isn't when applied. I think it's a really sweet and natural peach shade, though not very pigmented. It didn't exactly last the entire day though. It faded off halfway through, and I was left with just some blusher on my cheeks.

The packaging is adorable, though a little bulky as compared to many other blushers, and is the reason why I didn't bring it on vacation.

I would repurchase because I think it's hard to find a natural-looking peach blush that isn't too orange or pink.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I bought this when Ulta had them for $15 in Peach Beach. I already owned Something About Berry but swapped it away because while it was pigmented, the color wasn't anything special. I bought Peach Beach - a more bronzier pink. I prefer it over Something About Berry but I still don't think it's anything to die for. I haven't tried Candy Glow because the colors don't really appeal to me. Overall, this is an average blush in terms of wear, longevity, and pigmentation. I'm not too upset because I got it for $15 but it is definitely not worth the $30 price tag. I also find that I get more out of the Milani Baked Blushes to be completely honest.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blush! I'm trying not to be biased because it's one of the most beautiful cosmetics I've ever seen but this is a great formula, there's a lot of fall-out because it's a baked blush, the formula is very sheer but can build to a deeper hue and it is universally flattering, I'm NC 25 and was worried "Candy Glow" would only work on light skin but it gives me a very dimensional, healthy, inner glow and it compliments many different makeup looks. Good value and excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by mysteriousminds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is amazing. Because of my being pretty much vampire-pale, even in the summer, most blushes look radically pink/red on me, and are not suitable for daily wear. But because of it's blendability (three beautiful, shimmery shades in a row--love!) and sheerness it works perfectly. The packaging is also so adorable.

Pros: Good pigmentation but still easy to get lighter coverage, blendable, shimmery, natural, cute packaging

Cons: None!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The amount of product in this [cheap] cardboard box is A LOT. I admit I was suckered into buying the blush because of it's cute packaging when I saw pictures of it. When I was in sephora and actually held it in my hands, I kind of had second thoughts because of its cheap looking exterior. But I still decided to swatch it and the pigmentation of Something About Berry, which was the shade I chose, is amazing. Considering how pigmented and how much of product there is, it is going to be worth it as it will last long and plus I got it on sale for 20% off. The cardboard box might put some people off but the blush itself is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Would it be shallow or just plain make-up obsessive to admit I had to have this because of the heart shaped packaging. I can happily say the product inside lives up to the girly cuteness that it's contained in.

On my NC15 skin this gives a really pretty pinky/peach flush of blush with a slight sheeny shimmer - not glitter. It easily buffs/melts into the skin to look quite seamless and subtle but can be built up for a bit more zing with more layering.

I like to apply this with a flat top brush and buff it in or also quite enjoy applying this with the RT stipple brush for just a hint of colour. This blush can be swirled together with a brush and it doesn't get messy (the colours dont end up all merging and becoming one blurry colour) So each time you go to use it you can still use one or all of the shades.

Not the best packaging for travel as a little on the bulky side, last time I went away I decided this was going to be my chosen blush for the week and it worked great - having the 3 colours to blend I found I didn't get bored of it at all. (that is saying something as I switch my makeup around all the time)..

As its impossible to find the full range in NZ/Aus I purchased this from Beauty Bay for $31.90 AUD. I can see this lasting a very long time but if it's still available when mine hits rock bottom I'll certainly consider a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I bought this in Candy and I waited to buy this for a long time unsure if it was worth the price. I have to say after owning this for over 3 months, I am still sold on this. It's a gorgeous blush and I love how you can pick up all three colors in the pan or just one or two.

There is shimmer in it, but its nothing over the top, just high quality satin appearance on the cheek. This is so nice for Spring and Summer and gives such a healthy glow to the face. All of the colors are so pretty, I just fell in love with this particular one in Candy. Very cool toned colors in baby pink, champagne, and a soft peach.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by GirlGetGlamorous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this blush! I purchased it in Sunset Beach first. I love a soft coral blush and this is the prettiest trio of shades, with a hint of shimmer. The shimmer doesn't look glittery on, it just blends so nicely with your skin and makes the blush look very natural, not flat. I was really pleasantly surprised how the shimmer actually made the blush look more natural.

I think this is a gorgeous blush for strawberry blonde hair. I love it on, it's so flattering. I also have fair skin and it never looks like I'm wearing too much blush. I've used it on 3 different fair skinned clients now, and it looks amazing on all of them. Defines the cheekbones flawlessly and never looks like you are wearing blush.

I purchased Candy Glow as well. I don't wear a lot of pink blush, I don't love pink with red hair, but this just makes your skin glow and defines your cheekbones like crazy.

I purchased the deep rose shade for a friend for her birthday, she is olive skinned with black hair and it looks incredible on her. Also, the packaging is amazing!!

I was initially attracted to the blush because of the cute heart packaging, but didn't realized the product was gong to be so amazing. Sunset Beach is my most used blush shade.

I posted a full review with swatches on my blog: www.GirlGetGlamorous.com!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Monday1

Yes, the packaging was what caught my attention. I definitely wanted a gorgeous heart on my dresser. However, I was also looking for a multi-colored blush because I had noticed that my natural flush is not all one color, it has dimensions. It include both peach and pink tones, so I wanted a blush that did too. (Not many out there, I found!) I also wanted to own just one blush, and not deal with seasonal changes or wondering whether it looked ok with my other makeup colors. That meant natural and versatile was best.

I got this in "Peach Beach" (irresistible name too!) and over several months it's been great. It has one peach tone, one pink, and one nude shimmer, just as I wanted. I do not find it to be shimmery at all, and it does look very natural. As for staying power, it's still there by evening on me. I put it on right after face creams, which I think helps--gives the powder something to stick to.

It's expensive, but the quantity you get will last forever, and even when it's starting to break it will just be easier to mix! It's deep down into the box so the powder won't fall out either the way it does in shallow pans. Granted, this would not travel well--I have a separate blush pack for trips.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, the packaging sucked me in.

I have very fair skin, so the "Candy Glow" color does have enough pigment to show up. If you have darker skin, I think it won't show up at all.
It has a bit of shimmer, but not a glitter bomb. (I would say much less than Nars Orgasm has for comparison) It is a nice soft pink, and does look like I just came in from the cold. It is a very natural color.

The problem is the staying power. This blush fades really fast. On my dry skin, it is invisible within 2 hours. The packaging is cute, but it's just too big and clunky to carry around to re-apply. For this price, I expected better.