Kanebo Sensai Fluid Finish Lasting Velvet

3.5

on 5/25/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best foundations out there. Provides medium coverage. The coverage is buildable and it will not look cakey at all, far from it. Gives such a beautiful sheen and glow to your face. Your face will feel and look like velvet. Give it a try!

on 1/15/2013 11:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So I was browsing nm.com and remembered the great reviews of this. Well, I thought it was this but I apparently bought the newer model which supposedly lasts longer. Okay, so I hate this foundation. I have it in 202 soft beige which is a fine match for my light-med skin. Yellowish but natural base. However, there is very little coverage and it's really patchy on and layering is quite difficult. I've used brushes, my fingers and my BB and fingers work fine with a light bounce of a sponge after. I settled on fingers cause even with a damp BB it took about 2 1/2 pumps to get the coverage I needed. It also just looks really unnatural and totally emphasizes my pores seemingly eating up my Clinique pore refiner. IT also isn't nearly as long lasting as others, maybe 8 hours of wear time. I'm not sure if they're phasing out the other but it's currently still the only one listed on Neiman's website. I guess I'll check around to get the original but now I'm kinda gun shy as this was such a fail. 2 stars for the pump and the packaging.