August 20, 2014 | 1114 users online

Fragrances - Lise Watier - Neiges

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's a very pretty, soft white floral that has something cool about it that really does make you think of snow! Plus the gorgeous snowflakes on the bottle, hello! It's a great alternative to the heavy, spicy, vanilla scents many of us like to wear in the winter. And it's Canadian! Woo-hoo! Her makeup line is gorgeous too, by the way. There are a lot of plum shades in her fall line, and they are just beautiful. The SA at London Drugs said they just saw the holiday line, she said "oooh, just wait til you see it!" I'm excited!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by msm4slm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I smelled this scent while on vacation. To me, it is very delicate, soft and powdery--ultra feminine. I think it's one of the nicest scents in its price range. This is great to try if you like Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist--both have that soft, comforting quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by areejs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's too much of a mix of everything, it's overpowering and strong. You're pretty much overwhelmed by the scent, and it's not a nice one either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not very picky when it comes to fragrances, but this one just doesn't work

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only given 2 lippies because this is really not the type of fragrance I go for. Very powdery with a touch of spice to give that spiky feeling in the nostrils and slightly sweet. If you're a fan of powder, do give Neiges a try. If not, avoid at all costs as this is probably the powderiest fragrance I've tried. Goes on strong but didn't last long on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by cmbailey07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually got a sample of this when I ordered some Lise Watier makeup. I was excited because I had been wanting to try it, but was unwilling to purchase w/o smelling it first (since it is a Canadian brand and I'm in the U.S.).

Glad I didn't gamble and just order it because I didn't like it. Powdery is the best way I can think to describe it, sort of like a soapy scent. Not necessarily offensive, but it reminds me of something a much, much older woman would wear. And thought the scent itself is not gross by any means, it seems to give me a headache every time I wear it.

But as with all perfumes, that's just the way it reacted with the oils on my skin. I smelled like a soapy old lady, but maybe it will smell heavenly on someone else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i have not used this scent but i am writing this as a "public service warning".
i work with a girl who wears this perfume, and since she has started wearing it she has smelled consistently like sour, wet, laundry.... this really strong smell that is just "OFF". i am not the only one who has noticed this. one of my coworkers noticed, totally separately, but neither of us is comfortable saying anything especially since we do not get along with this girl personally. this may sound wacky but i'm just putting this out there. please consider this when checking out this fragrance. ask second opinions!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this at SDM the other day and was surprised with how pleasent the scent was on me. It's a very cool, fresh scent, yet has sweet and fruity undertones but not too over powering. I didn't buy it at the time, wanted to leave the scent on my skin and see how it lasted through out the day,. It lasted pretty well and the scent didn't turn funky on me like more fragrances tend to, I will definately purchase when I am ready to buy a new fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MagicalFlame

I got this one on a trip to Canada at the duty free store coming back. I wanted a perfume that both me and my mother would enjoy and the lady showed me this one among others. Despite being a teenager, I like more sophisticated scents without being too old lady like. I ended up taking the entire bottle and my mother kept her limited edition Oscar de la Renta. I simply love the scent. It's very clean, powdery scented with a nice floral overtone. The heaviness of it makes it more of a winter scent but I had used it sometimes in the summer on very cool days. Unfortunately for me, it's only available in Canada or at least I can't find it in the U.S. and I have only one bottle. On stressful days, I spray a little in my room and it fans out, making my entire room smell awesome. I got it in a $40 gift set that came with a lipgloss that had a light scent to it. The bottle is so cute! It's so beautiful with the snowflakes, looks nice on my desk. Recently I've found the new Estee Lauder Sensuous perfume and it is now my replacement despite the mass differences. It's sweeter with a darker woody tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

Very sexy, but quiet about it. Soft, sweet, yet not icky-candy-sweet -- more powdery/sophisticated sweet. It has a carnationy zip to it that makes it sparkle. The beautiful snowflake-embossed bottle is an added bonus. I'd like to try some other items from the same line to layer the EDT with. Also, I don't see this as a "just winter" scent -- I think it's nice for any season.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by SadSadie

I don't really care for this perfume on myself, it's a bit too sweet for my tastes, but it smells divine on my mum, and is her all-time favourite. Very nice for winter (as the name implies).