Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Rose Champagne Glow

4.6

Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate Dimethcone Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Nylon-12 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer Polysorbate 20 C10-13 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters Trimethysiloxysilicate Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Sorbitan Stearate Polyacrylamide Chlorphenesin C13-14 Isoparaffin Tocopheryl Acetate Silica Laureth-7 Methylisothiazolinone Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Carmine/CI 75470 Iron Oxides/CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 Mica Red 40 Lake/CI 16035 Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 Ultramarines/CI 77007

on 1/28/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I only own one other highlighter, Benefit High Beam, which I love but I don't like traveling with since it's in a glass bottle. So I originally bought to take on a trip but it's now become my everyday highlighter. I expected it to be super frosty/gaudy/shimmery since it's so cheap, but I am very pleasantly surprised by how soft and natural it looks on the skin. It makes me look dewy and healthy, just like my High Beam. The color payoff is awesome (a little goes a long way) and it's very easy to blend. The packaging is terrible but that's really the only thing I dislike about this product. You get a huge amount of great product for the price. I know it will last me for years even though I use it daily. The wear time is pretty impressive too! Lasts all day on me as long as I remember to not touch my face. I've also used this as an eyeshadow for a nighttime look; I put it on my eyelid with a matte brown in the crease and loved how it looked! Highly recommend this, it's a great product at a great price.

on 8/13/2014 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. It is great for giving your face the perfect pick me up.It provides such a radiant glow to my face, with a nice rosey undertone to it that I feel would suit just about any skintone. And, I do wear it during the day, as well as at night sometimes too.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Such a beautiful colour for highlighting, gives a very natural glow. However the entire block of product was out of place in the container when it arrived here in the post.

on 6/8/2014 9:05:00 PM

I am so loving this as a highlighter it is the loveliest pale pink. It's not glittery at all just a beautiful soft highlight! I like to use this on my cheekbones and up to my temple. I also like this on my collar bones and it just looks so pretty. I'm an NW15-20, blonde hair, green eyes for reference and this shade is excellent for my skin tone not too bright at all. This is becoming one of my favorite highlights and it's so easy to use. I usually go with Mary Lou but this shade is much more flattering on my skin tone and it was like 4$ at CVS and I got a backup primer cause it's amazing and a bronzer blush for like nothing I love scores like this!

I have to say as I'm usually an HE girl but this is a great product! You get a huge amount and it is milled really well and goes on so smooth. I love all the swirls and the fact this is a great dupe makes it even better. I have Mac Lightscapade and this I love just as much. Both amazing in that they are not glittery just bring out your best features in a soft focus type of way. If you're in your local DS definitely check this out you will be pleasantly surprised :) Totally Recommended!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Awesome highlight-blush, very useful all over your face & décolleté, such a pretty sparkly pale pink, this looks like what all the VS models used!! The price cannot be beat. I bought mine at walgreens, it's a generous sized compact but I am going to go get a couple of back ups!! This will make you look instantly glam. It's just perfect. I use this with my elf kabuki.

on 6/1/2014 3:31:00 PM

I really love this highlight! The packaging is a bit flimsy so be careful with it, and do not drop because I can guarantee you the product will shatter. But the color, the texture, and how beautiful of a pinky highlight this is makes this a great product. The price is a little high for wet n wild (I got it for a little over 5 bucks at walmart) but I do love it. I will definitely repurchase!

I was intrigued by the beautiful, marbly shimmer in the package. So many gorgeous pinks, silvers, rosy champagnes all swirled together. I knew this color was too light to be a blush, more of a highlighter.

The blush is finely milled and very smooth. All the colors combine to become a rosy pearl color. It's absolutely perfect for a highlighter, or a very sheer shimmery blush if that's your style.

Gorgeous, really.

One thing that really bothers me: after only using this once or twice, the whole cake fell out of the pan. Thankfully, it was all in one piece, but I hate that the cake just slides around loose in there now. So, the package is not very secure. I may use some glue or something.

Overall, for about $5-6 it's a beautiful highlighter. I love baked products. I will probably buy other colors.

They say this is a dupe for MAC's Soft and Gentle Skin Finish, but I've never used Soft and Gentle, so I can't really say! But regardless, this is a gorgeous highlighter that I use every day. It isn't sparky at all, just gives a really beautiful, subtle shimmer. It isn't too white or too pink (but it is not golden), and I am so impressed with how it glides on my skin. I dust it on top of my cheekbones, down the center of my nose, and in the inner corners of my eyes. It lasts all day and makes you look like you are glowing from within. I recently took family photos and I can't even begin to tell you how gorgeous this stuff made my complexion look! It photographs beautifully and is such a bargain buy at like $6 at Walmart. Great product, great price, well done Wet N Wild!!

on 5/20/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect dupe for soft & gentle highlighter from Mac! So glad I decided to try this instead of buying the one from Mac. I was worried it would be too glittery, but it isn't at all. It gives just the right amount of glow that I was looking for, without being over the top.

on 4/17/2014 8:44:00 PM

Wow, what a hidden gem. I bought this at Walgreens for $4.80.
Great pigment, not to shimmery. It has a pinkish tone. Lovely, glow. Good quality. Cheap package, but for the price, hey I won't complain. I also recommend Reserve your Cabana, gold tone highlighter. For a bronzer Ticket to Brazil, again from Wet and Wild. In all I spent less than $12. Whoa!!!!

Popular Blush Products