April 18, 2014 | 1357 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie - Rose Champagne Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a hidden gem. I bought this at Walgreens for $4.80.
Great pigment, not to shimmery. It has a pinkish tone. Lovely, glow. Good quality. Cheap package, but for the price, hey I won't complain. I also recommend Reserve your Cabana, gold tone highlighter. For a bronzer Ticket to Brazil, again from Wet and Wild. In all I spent less than $12. Whoa!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used it and want more staying power and made me breakoutton my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

Love it. Best highlighter shade n qualit for the price. My most used highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by LivTylerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing !!!! It gives you a beautiful glow , that isn't glittery. Much better than MAC Skin Finish and Revlon's color stay mineral finishing powder. The packaging was a little hard to open but the price and overall product quality makes it worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I wanted MAC Perfect Topping but it was already sold out when it was released, so I gave up. I read and noticed that this was a good dupe. I was immediately drawn to it. It's such a gorgeous highlighter. It looks very shimmery and like it would be over the top but its not.

It's so subtle and pretty rose color. I love it and would buy it again. The packaging is a nightmare lol. It's so bulky and cheap, but hey, its WNW, nothing new lol. The product is great, so that's all that matters for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by mochakitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have misplaced my beloved MSF in Perfect Topping. Terrible, because I've used it everyday for two years! It's HG. That said, I picked this up for 6 bucks at Walmart, goddess help me.

I love it! It's a great substitute. I find the shimmer subtle and I'm not seeing OTT glitter from this powder. It's a good dupe for Perfect Topping, IMO. I just find the compact ugly and the product looks prone to breaking.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I absolutely love this product! I don't usually wear blush or bronzer, I just like a little highlighter, and this one has the perfect color and highlighting..it provides a nice shimmer without being too glittery! I highly recommend this, especially at a great price...beats all other highlighters...expensive or inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I gave this 5 lippies because the product is beautiful but WOW is the packaging awful. I literally just bought this today and when I opened it up the entire cake fell out of the case into my hand (thankfully in 1 piece). I gently sat it back in the case and its fine, but...sheesh this thing is super fragile. It is not baked into a pan, which is weird, and I think that is why this falls out of the case so easily. I know a lot of other people said theirs broke and I can see why...

The actual product itself if very pretty and bright. Would not work well as a blush because I dont feel enough "pink" comes off but it is a gorgeous highlighter. Has shimmer but is not overpowering or straight up glittery. Applies really easily with a large fan brush and looks so nice on the cheekbones. This is a "use it before you leave home" compact, do not buy this and think you will throw it in your purse for touch ups because it will be a hot mess!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is amazing. When I first saw it, I knew it'd be a highlighter, not a blush and I was right. It's not too glittery, and the soft pink shade makes it look really natural on me. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I've had two of these fall off the pan and shatter. Still so worth it for $6.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I am a huge fan of korean dramas and I noticed most korean actresses wear soft almost unnoticeable makeup with lots of highlighter and subtle shimmer on their faces. Unlike latin actresses in TV novels, whose makeup is super dark and colorful, their makeup techniques are very natural looking.
I wanted a highlighter or a shimmery soft blush for my makeup collection without having to pay too much (I only got matte blushes). So I did a little research on the internet and went to the drugstore hoping to get my hands on the Luminoso Milani baked blush, but it got discontinued and couldn't find it anywhere. So I saw this other line of baked blushes for $5 and thought it was just what I was looking for. (I dunno what the "baked" stands for, I just think they look more shimmery and marble looking).
Wasn't wrong! It's the softest pink color with shimmer that made my complexion look bright and healthy! I applied it over the bridge of my nose and cheekbones, and it reflects light without the chunky glitter, makes me look bright I love it. Looks so beautiful! It's 0.4 oz which is a lot of product for $5. The downside to this product is consistency. I actually had trouble finding one that wasn't broken at the store, it's ridiculously fragile, so don't think about throwing this in your purse, it will be a mess. Breaks easily, so just leave it at your makeup counter.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No