Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Rose Champagne Glow

4.7

Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate Dimethcone Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Nylon-12 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer Polysorbate 20 C10-13 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters Trimethysiloxysilicate Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Sorbitan Stearate Polyacrylamide Chlorphenesin C13-14 Isoparaffin Tocopheryl Acetate Silica Laureth-7 Methylisothiazolinone Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Carmine/CI 75470 Iron Oxides/CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 Mica Red 40 Lake/CI 16035 Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 Ultramarines/CI 77007

on 8/22/2015 9:30:00 PM

Beautiful pinky white highlight with no glitter, just a nice sheen. It's soft and smooth with no fallout. The packaging is crap but the highlight it gIves is expensive looking.

on 8/14/2015 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So i bought this because of all of the reviews on here but was extremely disappointed. The price was good, but i was hesitant to buy it because the packaging is SO BULKY. Well i bought it anyways, tried it on and it didn't show up at all. Couldnt even tell i swiped it on, idk felt like it didnt do anything different to my face so i immediately returned it the next day!!

on 8/13/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For fair skinned ladies like myself, finding a drugstore highlighter that doesn't come off as straight yellow/gold on the skin is almost impossible.

Until this one! Between this highlighter and elf's baked blush in Pinktastic, I'm set for life. I hope they never discontinue this product.

on 8/6/2015 11:36:00 PM

Love this stuff. The highlight is absolute gorgeous. Also there's so much product! Great for the price. Highly recommend.

on 7/14/2015 3:38:00 AM

If you're looking for a highlighter and you're on a budget, this is definitely worth purchasing. Not an all time favorite but definitely a great deal for the price.

on 7/13/2015 6:35:00 AM

This is a beautiful highlight for my light skin! I just adore this. I just picked it up a few weeks ago. I'm in love.

on 7/8/2015 7:41:00 PM

I love this! I also have Soft and Gentle by MAC, and I use them both equally. To me this is a teeny bit more pink than Soft and Gentle, so I use it when I am wearing cool pink toned makeup. I have already purchased a backup. The container is bulky as others have mentioned. My chunk of highlighter has not fallen out. For me, this would be too light to use as a blush.

on 7/5/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really great highlight for all skin tones! it's not glittery because I really hate glittery highlighters . It gives a very pretty sparkle and catches the light amazingly. The price is pretty good . all wet n wild products have an amazing price ! but I gotten many compliments when I wore this highlight I totally recommend!(:

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG highlighter! Its super soft. Its glowy but not glittery. Its the perfect mix of a champagne and a pink color. I picked it up on a whim when it was first released and I am so glad I did. If this ever gets discontinued I am buying as much as I can.

I love this blush because it's the perfect color for my skin, and it's affordable. It blends really well with my skin color. I love that it's not expensive at all, and it really lasts a good while. Blush is just blush to me, so I would never buy over priced blush. I have rarely found a "cheaper" blush that I just hated. So I would try this one out, I like it a lot.