October 1, 2014 | 1967 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie - Rose Champagne Glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely love this product. It is great for giving your face the perfect pick me up.It provides such a radiant glow to my face, with a nice rosey undertone to it that I feel would suit just about any skintone. And, I do wear it during the day, as well as at night sometimes too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by smithba1

Such a beautiful solid shimmer when applied! I love wearing it to complete my night looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such a beautiful colour for highlighting, gives a very natural glow. However the entire block of product was out of place in the container when it arrived here in the post.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am so loving this as a highlighter it is the loveliest pale pink. It's not glittery at all just a beautiful soft highlight! I like to use this on my cheekbones and up to my temple. I also like this on my collar bones and it just looks so pretty. I'm an NW15-20, blonde hair, green eyes for reference and this shade is excellent for my skin tone not too bright at all. This is becoming one of my favorite highlights and it's so easy to use. I usually go with Mary Lou but this shade is much more flattering on my skin tone and it was like 4$ at CVS and I got a backup primer cause it's amazing and a bronzer blush for like nothing I love scores like this!

I have to say as I'm usually an HE girl but this is a great product! You get a huge amount and it is milled really well and goes on so smooth. I love all the swirls and the fact this is a great dupe makes it even better. I have Mac Lightscapade and this I love just as much. Both amazing in that they are not glittery just bring out your best features in a soft focus type of way. If you're in your local DS definitely check this out you will be pleasantly surprised :) Totally Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome highlight-blush, very useful all over your face & décolleté, such a pretty sparkly pale pink, this looks like what all the VS models used!! The price cannot be beat. I bought mine at walgreens, it's a generous sized compact but I am going to go get a couple of back ups!! This will make you look instantly glam. It's just perfect. I use this with my elf kabuki.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by xoxkatieee

I really love this highlight! The packaging is a bit flimsy so be careful with it, and do not drop because I can guarantee you the product will shatter. But the color, the texture, and how beautiful of a pinky highlight this is makes this a great product. The price is a little high for wet n wild (I got it for a little over 5 bucks at walmart) but I do love it. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I was intrigued by the beautiful, marbly shimmer in the package. So many gorgeous pinks, silvers, rosy champagnes all swirled together. I knew this color was too light to be a blush, more of a highlighter.

The blush is finely milled and very smooth. All the colors combine to become a rosy pearl color. It's absolutely perfect for a highlighter, or a very sheer shimmery blush if that's your style.

Gorgeous, really.

One thing that really bothers me: after only using this once or twice, the whole cake fell out of the pan. Thankfully, it was all in one piece, but I hate that the cake just slides around loose in there now. So, the package is not very secure. I may use some glue or something.

Overall, for about $5-6 it's a beautiful highlighter. I love baked products. I will probably buy other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by mrsemmaburton

They say this is a dupe for MAC's Soft and Gentle Skin Finish, but I've never used Soft and Gentle, so I can't really say! But regardless, this is a gorgeous highlighter that I use every day. It isn't sparky at all, just gives a really beautiful, subtle shimmer. It isn't too white or too pink (but it is not golden), and I am so impressed with how it glides on my skin. I dust it on top of my cheekbones, down the center of my nose, and in the inner corners of my eyes. It lasts all day and makes you look like you are glowing from within. I recently took family photos and I can't even begin to tell you how gorgeous this stuff made my complexion look! It photographs beautifully and is such a bargain buy at like $6 at Walmart. Great product, great price, well done Wet N Wild!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by kendall1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect dupe for soft & gentle highlighter from Mac! So glad I decided to try this instead of buying the one from Mac. I was worried it would be too glittery, but it isn't at all. It gives just the right amount of glow that I was looking for, without being over the top.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, what a hidden gem. I bought this at Walgreens for $4.80.
Great pigment, not to shimmery. It has a pinkish tone. Lovely, glow. Good quality. Cheap package, but for the price, hey I won't complain. I also recommend Reserve your Cabana, gold tone highlighter. For a bronzer Ticket to Brazil, again from Wet and Wild. In all I spent less than $12. Whoa!!!!