Wet 'n' Wild Fergie - Rose Champagne Glow

4.7

Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate Dimethcone Zea Mays (Corn) Starch Nylon-12 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer Polysorbate 20 C10-13 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters Trimethysiloxysilicate Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Sorbitan Stearate Polyacrylamide Chlorphenesin C13-14 Isoparaffin Tocopheryl Acetate Silica Laureth-7 Methylisothiazolinone Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Carmine/CI 75470 Iron Oxides/CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 Mica Red 40 Lake/CI 16035 Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 Ultramarines/CI 77007

on 7/5/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really great highlight for all skin tones! it's not glittery because I really hate glittery highlighters . It gives a very pretty sparkle and catches the light amazingly. The price is pretty good . all wet n wild products have an amazing price ! but I gotten many compliments when I wore this highlight I totally recommend!(:

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG highlighter! Its super soft. Its glowy but not glittery. Its the perfect mix of a champagne and a pink color. I picked it up on a whim when it was first released and I am so glad I did. If this ever gets discontinued I am buying as much as I can.

I love this blush because it's the perfect color for my skin, and it's affordable. It blends really well with my skin color. I love that it's not expensive at all, and it really lasts a good while. Blush is just blush to me, so I would never buy over priced blush. I have rarely found a "cheaper" blush that I just hated. So I would try this one out, I like it a lot.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Let's just take a minute to appreciate this amazing drugstore product......
ok.

This highlighter is freakin' amazing. I was just browsing the drugstore for new makeup products to try and I was super hesitant about this. I was afraid it was going to be a sparkly mess on my face.

Boy was I wrong!!

It's stunning. You can apply this with literally any brush and it's going to look fantastic. I used this on my mom and she literally ran to the drugstore and made me point this out to her and she bought it lol it's so good. My ONLY complaint: the packaging is MASSIVE. but who the hell cares when the product is amazing lol

GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!!! :D

on 6/1/2015 11:23:00 AM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am 51 years old and I was a little weary that it might be too sparkly but it is not! It gives a little shimmer that is a perfect shade for my fair skin and it is very flattering. It lasts pretty well and I also just swipe the top and put it on my bottom lip- Its amazingly flattering and almost goof-proof- This is the blush color to get if you are very fair skinned to just give the right amount of color and highlight as well-
Everyone should try one of the highlighters for the price- Its nice to know I spent 3 dollars on this I believe at Walgreens and I love when I find a product that works just as well or better than department store products. I am even wearing this product for my daughter's wedding in June, and am choosing it over higher end products I own-!!!!Thanks wet n wild and Fergie

this is my favorite highlighter without a doubt. I love highlighters and have accumulated a nice collection of them, but this is my favorite one and i use it everyday, even if i don't wear other makeup.

It's smooth, finely milled, and adds a very lovely shimmer and dimension to your face. It adds a beautiful all-day glow that looks fantastic in pictures as well as in real life. And the price is unbeatable, especially for the amount you get. I gently swipe it on my cheekbones and on my browbone. Magic in a compact.

I've been using this same compact daily for months and I've barely put a dent in it. It's a true gem and if WnW ever discontinues this, i will buy every single one of these i can find and empty a closet or even a room in my house to hoard them all.

P.S. I'm the crazy lady that added the picture with the cat. It shows the glow on my cheeks and brows well.

on 5/29/2015 12:08:00 PM

Best. Drugstore. Highlighter. HG status. You get a TON of product for a few bucks. I'll never have to repurchase, but i would if needed to.

Only MAJOR flaw is the packaging, i hate it, so big and bulky ugh, not travel friendly what so ever.

I apply with ELF small stipple brush (studio line) Flawless everytime. Beautiful in pictures.

Run, dont walk, to your local drugstore.

on 5/29/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this blush! I get compliments all the time! Easy in the wallet too! Thanks, Fergie!

on 4/18/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i love this!! the compact is so BIG and there's a ton of product! it gives such a beautiful glow, and you can use a moderate amount for a subtle highlight or use a lot to make your highlight look more glittery--this product is really versatile. i have used it as a highlight, layered it over my blush, swept it on over my eyeshadow, and i have even used it as an all over setting powder before because sometimes i just like to really sparkle and shine. this is the lightest shade, it also comes in a golder shade and a more bronzy shade. i have super pale skin so i usually stick with this one. but all the colors are beautiful and i think that this product is a must have for the summer!

on 1/28/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I only own one other highlighter, Benefit High Beam, which I love but I don't like traveling with since it's in a glass bottle. So I originally bought to take on a trip but it's now become my everyday highlighter. I expected it to be super frosty/gaudy/shimmery since it's so cheap, but I am very pleasantly surprised by how soft and natural it looks on the skin. It makes me look dewy and healthy, just like my High Beam. The color payoff is awesome (a little goes a long way) and it's very easy to blend. The packaging is terrible but that's really the only thing I dislike about this product. You get a huge amount of great product for the price. I know it will last me for years even though I use it daily. The wear time is pretty impressive too! Lasts all day on me as long as I remember to not touch my face. I've also used this as an eyeshadow for a nighttime look; I put it on my eyelid with a matte brown in the crease and loved how it looked! Highly recommend this, it's a great product at a great price.