October 22, 2014 | 1335 users online

Conditioner - Mirta De Perales Balsam Conditioner

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner, though hard to find, in fantastic on my fine, oilier at roots, drier at ends hair. It contains vitamin E, avocado oil, wheat germ protein & balsam. Those who remember Revlon Flex, the texture is similar (light, airy, spreads easily) but the scent is lighter and fresher. It conditions and detangles very well without weighing my hair down or leaving it coated. Dare I say, it even gives me some body. I am not sure where in the US this can be purchased ( I have only seen the keratin line from this brand at Walmart), but you can find it online. I paid $4 plus shipping for 4 ounces and I just ordered the larger size for $8 plus shipping.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine (and) Glycol Stearate (and) Ceteth-2, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Balsam Peru, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-150 Distearate, Vitamin E, Wheat Germ Protein, Avocado Oil, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin, FD&C Yellow No. 5.