August 29, 2014 | 1309 users online

Polishes - OPI - You Only Live Twice

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by SwtStrawb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sexy sparkly fuchsia red! This is a good shade for a more sexy Holiday mani and I'm sorry I didn't wear it originally when I bought it last year. I guess you have to be in an ultra-girly mood for this one. Definitely will wear for Valentine's day in 2014. Gotta love OPI...I have shades well over 5 years old that I can still use. Just mix the bottle and it's back to beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by coconuts21

Excellent nail polish! After 2 coats, the color is really opaque and sparkly. My favorite for the holidays. It's kind of similar to Ruby Pumps from China Glaze but in pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by scrapstitcher

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorites from the Holiday 2012 James Bond Skyfall collection. Beautiful magenta/raspberry red color with lots of shimmer in it. Perfect for the holiday season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite pedi this summer! Shimmering and glossy fuchsia berry, my toes look so glam and the wear is average/normal. So dimensional and shimmery, hot fun!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Super-hot glistening fuschia red. Applies a bit streaky on the first coat but becomes opaque by the second coat. The glitter is almost glass-fleck-like...it doesn't sparkle in the dark but absolutely GLOWS in the light. Wear is modestly good..had a few tip-chips by the second day but no major damage. A fun and festive polish from the Skyfall/James Bond series.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

This is an absolutely gorgeous, richly shimmery shade from the OPI James Bond collection in late 2012. On my warm NC25/30 skin, it shows up as a deep berry with vibrant red shimmers (flecks?) that give it a lot of dimension. The berry shade leans red on my skintone, but it's cooler and darker than most of my normal red cremes. The shimmers are very noticeable and give it almost a jelly-like look, although the base color itself is opaque.

The formula is neither thick nor thin, so it's easy to work with. The large brush makes it super quick to apply, and the formula itself is (again) like a jelly, so it doesn't run or flood your cuticles. The first coat goes on unevenly, but the second coat will give you the full color as well as an even finish. Surprisingly, this polish doesn't stain my nails like other reds do! Overall, this is an excellent, classy color that I think any berry or pink lover should have.