Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched

3.9

on 6/19/2015 9:00:00 PM

I wanted a lip balm with sunscreen so I picked this up after seeing good reviews about it.With some balms,they make my lips dry and flakey but this did not.It moisturized and went on smoothly, no stickiness and has SPF 20 in it. I took one lippie off for one negative, it tastes like sunscreen.That's a big bummer but I do like this overall.

on 6/15/2015 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I wasn't a huge fan of most of the colored Baby Lips but I picked up the colorless "Quenched" today while in the checkout at Target because I thought the packaging was cute and had a decent amount of SPF. The texture of this felt much better than the Baby Lips that I had tried before (Cherry Me, Peach Kiss) and the smell was much more tolerable (just a subtle, fruity sweet smell). I've tried dozens of lip balms before (Carmex, Fresh (Sugar), Nivea, Aquaphor, etc.) and I liked that this texture wasn't runny, goopy. slimy or sticky. I'd repurchase if I ran out!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love it. Love that it has SPF 20. Love the packaging.

on 5/28/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Since the Baby Lips line came out I've been wanting to try them out because the ads raved about how it would hydrate and soften your lips up to 82% and being that I'm obsessed with lip balms I felt the need to purchase this product but I wasn't very happy with it. Maybelline claims that it lasts 8 hours, it doesn't. When I apply this product on my lips and if i rub my lips together i feel that the product rubs off rather than moisturizes (if that makes any sense). I feel that this product is more oily than moisturizing and it doesn't really hydrate my lips. Yes its good to calm chapped lips because its oily based but it doesn't moisturize them. The only thing that I like is that its glossy but I'm just overall dissapointed because of how the ads claimed that they were a messiah for our chapped lips, I could've just slathered my lips in cooking oil and it'd be the same.

on 2/25/2015 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Feels like I paid 5 dollars for a stick of Vaseline.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this my HG in all Maybelline cosmetics from walmart, it give lips moisture plus shine, it smells like a nice fraegrence like vanilla-esque-ish and feels great, will purchase more of these item soon. I also have "cherry me." flavours, and the purple lip balm in the blue tube like a plummy colour. Beats EOS over a hundred times more than times over than this. This is much more better than EOS in and out of the spehere (egg shaped) lip balm takes forever to finish, not as moisturizing. I'm happy with this product, blue tube (sky blue) with white lip balm yay me!!!!! Mom baughtme a few for a collections for me my birthday gift with EOS, why am I comparing it. It sure does happnens......!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 2/18/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ive been eyeballing this product for a little over a year now. A few weeks ago it was staring at me at the check out counter so I grabbed it. I was in need of a good lip balm since my daughter devoured my cake batter chap stick and I lost my Nivea Lip Butter lol. I love the smell of this.. the taste isnt so lovely and it feels like i put vaseline on my lips. It feels oily. It does moisturize your lips though and it does bring some relief to the cracks and dryness, but it feels oily and doesnt last very long at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

When everyone was going crazy over Baby Lips I didn't understand why everyone liked it so much. On a trip to the drugstore I saw Quenched for sale and thought I'd give it a try since I'm basically obsessed with drugstore lip balms. I was pleasantly surprised! I also bought Peppermint a while later when I thought I lost Quenched but I found it in a purse I wasn't using anymore and I've fallen back in love with it again. I like the smell, the colours for the packaging, and that it's just a clear lip balm. I put it on before going to work and at school. The price is also really reasonable.

Usually when i buy lip balm i fail to use all of it or i lose it. Not with this product. Its really kind on your lips and totally does what it set out to do. I usually bite my lips which can leave them in a bit of a mess, but after using Baby Lips, my lips feel fuller and softer. Love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Makes my lips shiny, that's about it. Strong perfume scent and not very moisturizing. Leaves my lips feeling more dry afterwards. Plus it comes off easily. Packaging is cute, but overall a waste of money.

Popular Lip Treatments