April 18, 2014 | 1523 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Quenched

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by wowotakubaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I like the packaging. it's my fave colors (pink and blue) and I had a good experience with Peach Kiss, so I figured why not.
This chapstick is not bad, but it's not as good as they say either. This balm does not feel very moisturizing. It feels very gritty, and smells strongly of chemicals. It can also at times feel greasy, and even after exfoliating my lips, it drys them out again. I use this only for the spf benefits, but I honesty do not like this flavor/kind.

I think I will go for Dr. Rescue Me next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Easily available
Has SPF (if you are looking for that in a lip balm)
This version has no tint
Cute tube

Cons:
Too glossy for a lip balm imo
Very greasy slippery feel and wears off quickly
Less moisturizing than most drugstore lip balms
Smells like a chemical fruit salad
Tastes horribly of sunscreen

Would not buy this again. I was suckered in by the hype and cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in Quenched because I wanted a sheer, moisturizing balm with SPF. This fits the bill.

SPF 20 (wish it was 30, but I'll take it) does something for protecting delicate lip skin from the sun's damaging rays, and the balm does 'quench' quite nicely. Has a hint of a sunblock scent but barely, and it's not bad. Tastes mildly, subtly fruity. Sheer with no color just adds a hint of sheen to lips. Doesn't last through eating but the moisturizing effect lasts longer than just until it wears off, thankfully. My lips look and feel better after continued use. Formula is not too dry or greasy, but just right. Comes off cleanly.

$4.50 and cute, if a bit too youthful, packaging. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only Chapstick I buy. Wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by twisthate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this alot . I was out of lip balm , and wanted to try this because of the good reveiws. When i first applied this it felt greasy .After 10 minutes , it started to feel like i had nothing on my lips. It lasted throgh eating a candy bar and a bottle of water. That night i wore it to sleep , and woke up wth soft lips . I repurched this twice.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Bexyy1999

It looks amazing, and for the first few minutes after applying this it does what it claims to, but afterwards you end up reapplying it over and over again because your lips become dry again. It looks good whilst it lasts but is definitely overrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by TheBirthdayMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Though this lip balm is not perfect, it is overall amazing. While I hate the taste of it, and how it's somewhat greasy, it's very moisturizing, smells great, and I end up with soft, smooth lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Bby lips ,my lips always look good

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by iheartdonuts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While the packaging for Maybelline's baby lips is cute and eye-catching, the product failed to do what it claims.

When I first purchased this, I was excited to try it out. After hearing rave reviews on youtube I just had to test this babies out for myself! I purchased the clear and one in pink, which I believe was called "Punch Pink" or something like that.

Right off the bat, they had a scent to them. Not a horrible smell but it wasn't pleasant either. I ignored this minor detail because I thought the product would be worth it. Er, wrong again. Put upon my lips the product felt very ineffective. My lips felt dry only within the first two hours and that scent stayed on my lips for a while. The taste was awful, as well.

Although many people rave about this product, it just isn't for me. It didn't moisturize and had a weird taste and smell. The formula didn't cut it for my lips. I will stick to my chapsticks and Revlon balm stains for now. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this on sale for $3.99 at shoppers drug mart.

This balm hydrates really well, and is reasonably priced. Just as good as ester lauder. SPF20 is a nice added bonus. And it smells nice! Sort of melon-y.

No complaints with this product. If I were to be really picky, I'd say I'd prefer a simple, classic black tube as packaging.