December 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Quenched

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ASparkes

I love this lip balm. I rarely ever use lip balm all the way through but this one I do. It is definitely my go to. I love the way it feels on my lips and it lasts all day for me. I do find however that if I stop using it for a couple days my lips start to dry and hurt. With that said, I would recommend this product to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by robbie062187

I just bought the yellow one. Mango pie and i like the smell and taste of it. I just dont like how it feels on the lips. My lips felt thick. Even so, after like two days.. my lips were renewed and it looked so kissable. I think you should not stop though because your lips will be back to dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome!! Leaves my lips feelig plump and moisturized. Has a glossy sheen to it. Scent is sweet. After reading couple reviews, i agree about this lip balm smelling like fruity pebbles. I mainly use this for daytime. At night, I like using something a bit richer, like aquaphor. This product and Carmen in the stick form are my fave lip balms for daytime.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never had the displeasure of a lip balm literally making my lips more dry before, I honestly didn't know that was a thing that happened to people in real life. I was so ready to love this stuff too, with all the hype from beauty bloggers and the cute packaging. Feels bad, smells strange, and even the packaging's cap is loose.

Gross, waxy, sticky and thin feeling on the lips, this balm just sits there for about thirty minutes to an hour doing absolutely nothing at all but smelling vaguely like plastic Fruity Pebbles. I've given this numerous chances but each time I end up rubbing off the balm and feeling my lips they are dry and ready to flake.

Horrible, perhaps the worst thing I've tried. Baby Lips Pink Punch makes my lips quite soft, which is really unusual, but I'm not too big on the color. I wouldn't recommend to anybody. I'm definitely giving up on the Baby Lips line after these two big misses. Plus way way way too pricey for what you get!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

holy grail of lip balm! I buy a new lip balm every few weeks, but I hardly ever use them all. However, with this lip balm I have almost emptied the container I use it so often! love love love this balm, best one ive ever come across.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by connieingg

I was with the baby lips craze. When they came out, I got every single one possible. Now the thing that caught my attention was the adorable packaging. As for the product, it wasn't as appealing.

I have dry dry lips and lips that peel easily as well. Now this product feels like a film ABOVE my lips. It doesn't absorb into my lips and it is very slippery. It feels like a layer of light oil, but not as bad. It is also moisturizing when you first apply it on, but when it fades away, my lips feel dry, like before I applied the lipbalm. This lipbalm also doesn't last very long, I find myself applying more than once every hour.

Between the coloured and the colourless ones, I would pick the coloured ones as a tinted lipbalm, something easy to apply. The coloured ones are also hit and miss, my favourite one is the cherry me one, it has such a nice natural red colour and is very buildable. The other ones weren't to my liking, they were either VERY VERY sheer or the colour was patchy.

Overall, if your getting the baby lips, I would just recommend the coloured ones as a more moisturizing lip colour as opposed to a balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree here. This is by far the best lip palm I've come across to. I have 5 scattered around the house and in my bakgs. its just so, good, Lips are moisturized perfectly and u just don't feel u even need lipstick of any sort. Girl friends have asked me why my lips look so soft and healthy. No need to purchase expenise lip palms. You can easily stop here!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by dodo0ex

This lip balm is somewhat perfect! It smells like Fruity Pebbles and tastes like it too!

It keeps my lips nice and moisturized all day long and it's even better when worn under your favorite lipstick! (Seeing as some lipsticks worn by themselves tend to make my lips feel dry.)

In conclusion, it is a best buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by patzolay

The best lip balm without color for me.

Glossy finish, nice sensation, cute package and nice scent what else can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by maybellinehoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Packaging was alright, and price was good.
But I love the product. It was shiny with application but wasn't obvious (I like that), and smells like lemon! It lasts a while, I've been using it for a month straight with half of it gone.

I bought this for the spf, and was not disappointed. I burn on my lips, but my skin tans, weird, I know. But my lips even after the pool were soft, and I was very happy with it. A fabulous summer chapstick.