Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched

3.9

on 2/25/2015 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Feels like I paid 5 dollars for a stick of Vaseline.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this my HG in all Maybelline cosmetics from walmart, it give lips moisture plus shine, it smells like a nice fraegrence like vanilla-esque-ish and feels great, will purchase more of these item soon. I also have "cherry me." flavours, and the purple lip balm in the blue tube like a plummy colour. Beats EOS over a hundred times more than times over than this. This is much more better than EOS in and out of the spehere (egg shaped) lip balm takes forever to finish, not as moisturizing. I'm happy with this product, blue tube (sky blue) with white lip balm yay me!!!!! Mom baughtme a few for a collections for me my birthday gift with EOS, why am I comparing it. It sure does happnens......!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 2/18/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ive been eyeballing this product for a little over a year now. A few weeks ago it was staring at me at the check out counter so I grabbed it. I was in need of a good lip balm since my daughter devoured my cake batter chap stick and I lost my Nivea Lip Butter lol. I love the smell of this.. the taste isnt so lovely and it feels like i put vaseline on my lips. It feels oily. It does moisturize your lips though and it does bring some relief to the cracks and dryness, but it feels oily and doesnt last very long at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

When everyone was going crazy over Baby Lips I didn't understand why everyone liked it so much. On a trip to the drugstore I saw Quenched for sale and thought I'd give it a try since I'm basically obsessed with drugstore lip balms. I was pleasantly surprised! I also bought Peppermint a while later when I thought I lost Quenched but I found it in a purse I wasn't using anymore and I've fallen back in love with it again. I like the smell, the colours for the packaging, and that it's just a clear lip balm. I put it on before going to work and at school. The price is also really reasonable.

Usually when i buy lip balm i fail to use all of it or i lose it. Not with this product. Its really kind on your lips and totally does what it set out to do. I usually bite my lips which can leave them in a bit of a mess, but after using Baby Lips, my lips feel fuller and softer. Love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Makes my lips shiny, that's about it. Strong perfume scent and not very moisturizing. Leaves my lips feeling more dry afterwards. Plus it comes off easily. Packaging is cute, but overall a waste of money.

05 Quenched - This isn't very moisturizing but I do like that it has SPF 20 and I find myself going back to this because I adore the scent... It reminds me of Fruity Pebbles cereal with a hint of sunscreen. Call me crazy, but those two smell well together here! Lol

on 12/31/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I just received four of these Baby Lips for Christmas because my aunt works at Shoppers. Prior to that, I bought myself one just to see how it was (Rose Rush), and it worked pretty well. The four that I got this Christmas were Quenched, Pink Me Up, Grape Vine, and Berry Soft. I find that the lip balms are very shiny and moisturizing, almost so much that they slip off your lips so you have to reapply it often. As for smell, I give it five stars. ESPECIALLY QUENCHED! If you are looking for a balm that smells good, has no tint, but you have to apply often, get Quenched. Although the price is a little much so I don't recommend going out of your way to buy one if you already have a favorite. I give Baby Lips 4 Stars!

on 11/10/2014 1:02:00 AM

I love this lip balm. I rarely ever use lip balm all the way through but this one I do. It is definitely my go to. I love the way it feels on my lips and it lasts all day for me. I do find however that if I stop using it for a couple days my lips start to dry and hurt. With that said, I would recommend this product to anyone!

on 8/12/2014 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought the yellow one. Mango pie and i like the smell and taste of it. I just dont like how it feels on the lips. My lips felt thick. Even so, after like two days.. my lips were renewed and it looked so kissable. I think you should not stop though because your lips will be back to dry lips.

Popular Lip Treatments