October 21, 2014 | 1814 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nourish - Organic Body Wash

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by anthony1891

This review if for the Nourish Organic food for your skin beauty products. In particular the almond body wash. So first off let me say I absolutely looove the smell!!!! It smells amazingly and just makes you want to eat it. Its not sweet and its not floral just this natural clean smell hard to explain. But another point I love about it is the fact that it is USDA approved! What?! Its truly an organic product made of nothing but food.
My skin felt super crazy clean when I first started using it. But the more I used it the softer and softer my skin got. I mean it still felt clean but it was almost as if my skin was healing from a scab I never knew I had. It was the softer body wash I had ever used. I am currently on my second bottle (which is rare for me, because I love trying new things out) But I think I actually found my first real HG product, especially when I use the matching body lotion.
I do suggest getting the body lotion to go with the body wash though because I felt if I didnt moisturize right after drying myself I felt it could feel too clean and start to itch but if I used the lotion it wasn't an issue. My skin has mde a huge recovery and I am never going back to chemical based products like Dove, Olay, and even Aveeno. Too good to turn away. The only reason I gave it a 4 on the packaging was because there was no pump but the product is so liduidy that it didnt really matter. But I love that it lathered very beautifully.