April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Superstay 24 Hour

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Beachhead

I bought this a few days ago. It was not at all what I believed it would be. First, the colors are AWFUL I got the lightest one they had and it was still too dark. I wore it for 6 hours before noticing that I was shiny and my some of my acne was peaking through. I also noticed that it seemed a little darker and it didn't blend well. Im not sure if it was just my skin but I don't think I'll be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Four words: awful choice of colours!!! Hardly any to choose from, and all pink-based and most quite dark. So I chose one to give it a try, but too dark/orange and oxidised to even more orangey. Felt quite nice to apply (not too runny, not too thick). Staying power is ok but not as good as Revlon ColourStay. I went oily more quickly than with the Revlon, and it oxidised and went cakey more quickly as well. Would not recommend, especially for the appalling choice of colours and just average staying power. The search goes on...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I might repurchase this product. It last for awhile but I wouldn't say it lasts all day. It is a good quality foundation though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by VarletGilmore

I picked up this product when I was shopping through my local CVS (I'm a drugstore shopper) for a new foundation. I have very acne-prone skin that is never without a blemish and is thoroughly scarred, so oil-free + full coverage is a must-have.
I was enticed by this because of its 24 hour and "won't clog pores" promise. I am quite pale with yellow-olive undertones, and was very disappointed with the color selection (about 4 shades) so I chose the lightest.
The coverage is actually pretty good, and that's saying something with my skin. I didn't experience any breakouts from this makeup, but it did dramatically increase my skin's oiliness. I was shinier than ever before in a matter of three hours, and to my horror, ORANGE. This foundation oxidized horribly (which I've never had happen with any makeup before), I honestly looked ridiculous, an to top it off, the foundation caked around my nose/cheeks. This practically shapeshifted me into an elderly oompa-loompah.

PROS: great coverage, medium-creamy consistency, applied well with sponge, didn't break out

CONS: definitely not 24 hour wear, caused oiliness, smudged, oxidized to orange, caked

As I said, great coverage but certainly the worst-looking foundation I've ever encountered. Returned it, and will not be buying or using again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Maxxi5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this product from Ulta for about $9. Love the color but I'm not sure how they call this stuff "Super Stay, No-transfer, 24-hr Wear".

I applied this foundation around 7:00 am and by 1:00 pm I had shine and used a napkin to blot and yes it came off, so much so that I began to wipe it off and freshen up with a press powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleysizemore19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite foundations! Covers amazingly, stays on for a long time, doesn't oxidize, and looks flawless. However, there's not a big color selection, and most of the colors are pink-toned. I gave the packaging an average rating because it would be better if there was a pump or something. But I will say that I've had the one that I've had for atleast 2 years, and it still works the same.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Conceals everything, giving you an airbrushed look that lasts all day. Also makes it look like your head and body belong to different people because this foundation oxidizes like crazy! I know a lot of people say that foundation oxidizes if you have oily skin but even the bit that I pour on to the back of my hand quickly oxidizes to be several shades darker after a minute. The shade selection was also pretty limited, most are medium with pink undertone. I think you if you are tan or usually medium in foundations this would look amazing because the coverage is pretty intense but it doesn't look as heavy as say Revlon Colorstay. The finish is satiny and it definitely stays all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by coffeelover6494

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product because the coverage was good. but I went out and ended up buying 2 bottles because the foundation is WAY TO ORANGE AND DARK! It's great for people who naturally have darker skin and for tanners but after going through two bottles and going to the lightest color I was not to happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by jenbert1992

I bought this foundation because my skin tends to get quite oily so I needed a foundation to suit oily skin types. I overall really like this foundation because I think it stays on a lot longer than other foundations I have used (rimmel, loreal and maybeline). I also think it makes your skin look smoothe, and it is good for covering up imperfections suck as pimples. The packaging is good, comes in your typical bottle with a pump and a lid, which I prefer because it does not leak whilst travelling for example. Having said all of this, it does have it's cons. The first thing I would like to say is that it usually causes me spots, even when I do wash it off before bed. Because I have combination skin, my skin is dry after washing, and I need moisturize really well before applying this foundation, otherwise it looks flakey and caked on. Finally, I am quite fair skinned and I usually take ivory in foundations- the ivory shade of this foundation is a bit darker than usual, but I can solve this problem by using a lighter shade of pressed powder. I would overall recommend this foundation, even though it is around 8-10 per bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by megumichan91

I bought this foundation because 1) it had no SPF 2) it was a 24 hour wear. The packaging makes it so that it becomes really messy after couple uses. I also felt that the color range was not broad making skin tone matching difficult.