September 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Superstay 24 Hour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by thesavagefamily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Glad I picked this up on sale! I have combo skin with a tendency to break out. The coverage was wonderful and I applied it with my fingers. I also tried it with my flat top brush with equally good results. It was a bit drying--even on my combo skin. I made sure I moisturized well before and this helped. I only need a tiny bit, as too much can cake up. It last all day with no touch ups or powder needed. This morning I tried mixing a bit of my LM illuminating TM, and it was wonderful! Not as heavy and wore perfectly. I noticed that they changed the bottle to a pump, which will be nice. I am a NC20 and I purchased the Natural Beige color and it is perfect--no oxidizing, which is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation when I mix it with the Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation. The lightest shade of this foundation at stores near me is Sand Beige which is too dark so I have to mix it with other foundations to get a good color. It gives medium coverage like it says and has a nice finish. It's great for my dry skin from accutane.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by whyyesimreal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Didn't like this foundation at all, tended to be extremely streaky and uneven. Also made my dry spots more pronounced and made my skin feel greasy. The color match for me was pretty good, though I didn't wear it long enough to notice any oxidizing. Will not repurchase and will most likely give away.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by amblizzle

I did not like this foundation at all. I got one of the lightest shades there was, and it looked so orange on me. It just highlighted all my flaws

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by strawberryfeildsforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Made my face really pink (oxidizes) , even the lightest shade. Too bad because it has awesome coverage. So now i use this as a under eye concealer, as it has a pink tone and covers up the white/translucent circles and blueness under my eyes, which no yellow toned foundation or drugstore concealer can do.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Beachhead

I bought this a few days ago. It was not at all what I believed it would be. First, the colors are AWFUL I got the lightest one they had and it was still too dark. I wore it for 6 hours before noticing that I was shiny and my some of my acne was peaking through. I also noticed that it seemed a little darker and it didn't blend well. Im not sure if it was just my skin but I don't think I'll be buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Four words: awful choice of colours!!! Hardly any to choose from, and all pink-based and most quite dark. So I chose one to give it a try, but too dark/orange and oxidised to even more orangey. Felt quite nice to apply (not too runny, not too thick). Staying power is ok but not as good as Revlon ColourStay. I went oily more quickly than with the Revlon, and it oxidised and went cakey more quickly as well. Would not recommend, especially for the appalling choice of colours and just average staying power. The search goes on...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I might repurchase this product. It last for awhile but I wouldn't say it lasts all day. It is a good quality foundation though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by VarletGilmore

I picked up this product when I was shopping through my local CVS (I'm a drugstore shopper) for a new foundation. I have very acne-prone skin that is never without a blemish and is thoroughly scarred, so oil-free + full coverage is a must-have.
I was enticed by this because of its 24 hour and "won't clog pores" promise. I am quite pale with yellow-olive undertones, and was very disappointed with the color selection (about 4 shades) so I chose the lightest.
The coverage is actually pretty good, and that's saying something with my skin. I didn't experience any breakouts from this makeup, but it did dramatically increase my skin's oiliness. I was shinier than ever before in a matter of three hours, and to my horror, ORANGE. This foundation oxidized horribly (which I've never had happen with any makeup before), I honestly looked ridiculous, an to top it off, the foundation caked around my nose/cheeks. This practically shapeshifted me into an elderly oompa-loompah.

PROS: great coverage, medium-creamy consistency, applied well with sponge, didn't break out

CONS: definitely not 24 hour wear, caused oiliness, smudged, oxidized to orange, caked

As I said, great coverage but certainly the worst-looking foundation I've ever encountered. Returned it, and will not be buying or using again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Maxxi5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this product from Ulta for about $9. Love the color but I'm not sure how they call this stuff "Super Stay, No-transfer, 24-hr Wear".

I applied this foundation around 7:00 am and by 1:00 pm I had shine and used a napkin to blot and yes it came off, so much so that I began to wipe it off and freshen up with a press powder.