E.L.F. Mineral Face Cleanser

Zea mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Corn Starch Modified, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Sambucus) Flower Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Heliantus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol

on 9/23/2013 9:34:00 AM

I love this! I'm very sensitive to smells and the smell of this does not bother me at all so I'm surprised by the previous reviews. I realized I had to review this stuff this morning, I was in a hurry and washed my face and forgot to put on moisturizer before I left for work. My face is soft and not tight or dry. Thumbs up!

on 9/23/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The only thing I do not care for with this product is the scent. It isn't too bad, smells like cleanser, or maybe a detergent cleanser, it's a little different. It cleanses really well and it does make my skin feel clean and soft.
I was surprised when I received it-it is a powder cleanser. To use: wet face and pour very small amount of powder into hand ad add a drop or so of water, rub hands together and it forms suds/foam. Wash face, rinse well.
My opinion is this is a very good facial cleanser and a little goes a long way. Well worth $8.

on 7/19/2013 10:41:00 PM

I have a love hate relationship with ELF products. This one is on the love list! I was excited to try this and it didn't disappoint. I recently received a sample of Dermatologica,s version of this. I loved it but at $50 a pop I couldn't afford to indulge myself. ELF's dupe at $8 is pricy for them but still a steal. I really think the ELF version is an excellent product. It does not dry out my skin and works very well. I will repurchase.

on 1/13/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been wanting to try this product for quite a long time now since I first saw it on the ELF website, so when I last placed an order I included this, not knowing a lot about it. It is a facial cleanser, but it is different from most cleansers in the fact that it is a powder! You simply shake a small amount into your hand and mix with water to form a light paste, which you apply all over your face. I have very dry skin and was worried that this might be a bit too stripping for my skin, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't. The reason I gave this such a low score is because I cannot abide the smell - it smells very soapy, much more so than any other cleanser I've used and as such I've only been able to force myself to use it a couple of times. One associates mineral products with much more gentle ingredients so I was really surprised that this smelt so chemically. It's an innovative product, I still haven't come across any other powder cleansers on the market but for me the smell was the deal breaker.