December 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Contour Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sousaj001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this contour palette. I got it as a gift about 3 years ago and I still have it. Unfortunately, I dropped it and the highlighter completely smashed but the blush and contour are still in perfect condition. I've been using this very often since I received it and there is still a lot left. So it;s definitely worth the price. I tend to go over board with my bronzer accidentally but this palette really is "fool" proof. I would recommend it as a gift to anyone as it complimented a lot of my friends who have a different skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by carla1157

I bought this product two years ago at a Macy's store. Let me say that I still have most of it left! It lasts you for a VERY long time. This product is great! Anyone who complains about it probably doesn't know how to use it correctly. It gives such a pretty natural look. It doesn't give a glittery look. Defiantly will purchase again. It also doesn't make the skin oily! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

Cargo Contour Palette in "Malibu"

This palette that consists of highlight, cheek & contour colors is $36 on the Cargo website. I got it for $11 on clearance at Sephora. The best part about the palette is the HUGE mirror that comes with it. I'm afraid everything else is pretty bad and I would return it (even just to get the $11 back) except I really like the mirror. The highlight color is really chalky and emphasizes any lines/pores. The cheek color is a bright pink that seems really unnatural. The contour color is a grayish light brown / berry color which I thought would be great because brown bronzers are all way too dark and muddy on me. This contour color looks like a bruise. I'm going to see if I can make this work in some way so I can justify keeping it because I love the mirror so much. It's about 2-3 times the size of other compact mirrors.