October 24, 2014 | 1490 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Aqua Effect Moisturizing Day Cream SPF 15 for Normal Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by raspberry90

This is a lovely cream, it has a great texture and I love the scent.
It might be a bit heavy for hot humid days but is great for dry winter skin.
I would repurchase because I have. I used two other moisturizers between my first one running out and rebuying and I ended up rebuying because I missed it.
It's not my holy grail moisturizer (I'm sure there are some much much better expensive ones) but for the price, it's very good!

Also, I have very sensitive skin and a LOT of moisturizers make it act up, burn, irritate it...this one has never been a problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Zelmora

I'm not big on moisturisers, I mostly use them at night if at all, though sometimes especially during winter my skin can get really aggravated and dry. This cream absorbs pretty fast, smells nice and makes my skin look very healthy and smooth. I think it's a nice one to apply before using foundation, sparingly of course. It has a watery feeling texture and it's very cheap, absolutely worth purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Mimivivle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This moisturizer feels light on my skin and leaves it feeling supple and soft!
I would recommend this product for those who have normal and combination skin!
It's great to use during (early) spring, all of autumn, and (early) winter!

It has SPF 15 which is also great to use daily (when there's no high UV rays!).
It's also very lightly scented, and goes on quite smooth!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

this is the latest formula, better than the old one, light enough for normal to combo skin type, it's only $6 cdn, this is a very good product and very effective.