December 20, 2014 | 1479 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Minty Kiss Lip Shimmer

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by apinecone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Price: $2.25 or $9
Purchased: Victoria's Secret
13g/.46oz

I got this in the Wintermint flavor for Christmas, and absolutely love it. I went back to pick up another, and to my surprise they were on sale for $2.25! I now have about $20 stashed away to last me another year or so. I had never used a lip gloss before (more of a lipstick person), but I love this one.

Pros: The packaging is great. It comes in a little tube, and it easily fits into my small purse or pocket. It comes in several flavors, all seem to smell nice, but my favorite is still the Wintermint. It gives my lips a not-too-sticky light shine. Keep in mind, there is no color tint. If you're wearing a natural makeup look I think this would work well with it.

Cons: #1 It doesn't last very long. It lasts until I eat or drink or for about 3 hours. #2 The price. For $2.25 I'm not going to complain However, I would never buy this at the full $9. You can probably find something much cheaper and equally good by doing some research then heading to Target.