July 23, 2014 | 1096 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Cream Shadow - Chocolate

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by aussiemrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While I loved the colors (I bought the Chocolate and the Deep Purple), the formula wasn't right for me. It glided on easily; however, if you're not quick, it'll start to dry and can get tricky. Also after 3 or 4 hours, it started "chipping" off (kind of like paint). I ended up returning both to Ulta.

I did love the color - it was very saturated and pretty, but I'll stick with Maybelline's Eye Tattoo; love that stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lovely shade of brown that works so well for me. Easy and quick to apply but it dries super fast so you have to smudge quickly if you need to do so. Great value and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kekekeitsangee

This is may be my HG eyeshadow. The color is a Gorgeous metallic chocolate brown that works well with my olive-y tan skin and it's super easy & fast to apply. I feel like this was just made for me and my lifestyle. At first I wasn't too keen on the applicator as it's the sponge that I've seen on lipglosses, but it's growing on me.

It's great for a every day/neutral look (it's also buildable) and I just dab some on and use my ring fingers to blend it out. It's not waterproof so that's the downside, but it doesn't move or budge and that's something because my eyelids tend to be oily.