September 22, 2014 | 1554 users online

Shampoo - Chi Chi - CHI Infra Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I really wanted to love this shampoo, but I didn't! I would say the part I disliked the most was the fact that this shampoo does NOT lather. I am used to shampoo's that really soap and sud up, and this one is like the COMPLETE opposite.

Unlike other reviewers, I do not have color treated hair. I have fine, healthy hair that probably doesn't need a moisturizing shampoo. I picked this up on sale, that's why I purchased it. The reviews below have mentioned that this shampoo has keratin in it - which would be really great for those with damaged, or color-treated hair - not so much for those who have semi-healthy/healthy hair. Too much keratin can be drying and can actually cause MORE damage if you don't need it. I think this shampoo is best fitted for those with dry, damaged, hair.

Other than that, this shampoo did clean my hair (regardless of if it lathered or not) and I did notice extra shine when using it. I did not see any added softness or strength in my hair. Won't repurchase, I think you need to have a certain "hair-type" for this to work it's best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lynn7551

Wow, this stuff is great! I have just started using CHI products in my quest to upgrade to a salon quality shampoo. I purchased travel sizes of four different salon brand shampoos (CHI, Matrix, Redkin and Alterna) at my local Ulta, and the CHI Infra products came out on top for me. I use this in combination with the CHI Infra Treatment (conditioner). It makes my long hair manageable, gives it a healthy shine and it smells good too! I also noticed that my hair does not get as staticy using this shampoo and conditioner. I also love knowing that I am protecting my hair from the heat damage of my hair dryer and straightener.

Pros: Shine, smell, heat protection, ease of styling and great looking second-day hair!

Cons: I don't like the way it feels in the shower. Not much lather and hair doesn't feel as clean. However, I love the end result and that's all that really matters to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Fabulous shampoo!! I use this shampoo with the Chi Nourish Intense Masque and then after my shower I spray in the Chi Keratin Mist. I love this line for when my hair is in need of strength (keratin.) This keeps my hair strong and prevents damage and breakage. Absolutely recommend this 100% for anyone who has weak, brittle hair in need of keratin. Keep in mind though - too much keratin will make your hair stiff and cause it to break.. So rotate moisturizing products into your routine. =) xo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by chloejskelton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I colour my hair and recently had platinum blonde highlights and brown lowlights put in for summer.
I picked up this bottle of shampoo from winners, for 10 dollars. It is 350 ml.
The tag claimed to be the top rated and "anti colour fade" so I thought I would give it a try as I have seen this in salons and want to preserve my colour. It is sulfate freem and I like that they don't test on animals.
So far, I love it. It has a faint smell, not perfumey, more on the cologne side but it is so slight and rinses out anyways. It cleans exceptionally, and rinses well. It is quite thick. I do wish it lathered more, but that may be a personal opinion. I am using it with Joico Colour Endure conditioner and my hair feels amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Hair: fine, letting color grow out, shoulder length.This was my first shampoo I purchased from a salon years ago. From start of the bottle to finish my hair looked so healthy and shiny everyday. When I finished the bottle I moved on to other salon products....curiosity got the best of me. While traveling through CVS yesterday I came across the travel size bottles of this. I picked it up and use it this morning. My hair looks healthy and shiny once again! This shampoo lathers really well and rinses well. It doesn't smell like other shampoos. No flowery or girly perfum smell. More like woodsy. Like a cedar box and rosemerry. Leaves hair moisturized and soft. Paired it with the matching conditioner and my hair is silky soft, shiny, and smells so good!
UPDATE: This is my HG shampoo! Everyday you use it your hair gets more silk feeling to the point you dont have to use a conditioner! It leaves no buildup but moisturizes. I use it with the Chi silk infused serum before I blow dry and my hair so super soft and silky!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ShaunaTX

This shampoo is very very good. Not every product works for everyone, of course. For my fine, color treated, relaxed hair it works great. I like that it doesn't really smell like anything. Not fruity, or cloying. Just normal. I have other products I use that have more of a smell, so the fact that this doesn't smell much like anything is a plus. I don't particularly care to layer smell upon smell so that by the time I step out of the shower, I can't even distinguish what I am "supposed" to smell like! This doesn't dry my scalp out like most shampoos I have used. Will re-purchase for sure as long as they don't change the formula for the worst like most companies. The Intense Nourish shampoo is very good too. I pick up either one if I can find them in the bigger bottle.