December 18, 2014 | 1118 users online

Mascara - Givenchy - Phenom waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Suze8

Love this mascara! I curl eyelashes, use Dior base, and 2-3 coats of this and my lashes are amazingly long and the curl lasts all day. If I'm going out later, it's easy to re-apply and the brush is equally good for upper and lower lashes. I sometimes add a coat of Lancome Definicils Waterproof for more drama. I do need to repurchase every 5 weeks because it starts to get too thick but I do that with all mascara. p.s. I tried the newer one with a different brush and returned; nothing like the original.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Mynkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. The wand is funky looking but not hard to deal with. The strange wand shape actually makes it easier to coat the bottom lashes. This mascara separates and curls, it is not clumpy and looks beautiful on my lashes. I have never owned anything by Givenchy, I like the packaging and it is only $3 dollars more than the Lancome mascaras I've been purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by JudiWickham

This mascara is just okay for me. I have been on a mission to find the perfect mascara. One that does not smudge or flake, even through a hot yoga class. One that lengthens and volumizes. Ideally, one that leaves the lashes not too stiff and is easy to remove. Seems like it should be out there, right?
Phenom eyes is the one with the funky brush. It is shaped like a ball. I found this easy to use on the bottom lashes, a little trickier on the top. The black is very black, which some will love. For me, it was a little harsh. It also left my lashes a little crispy feeling. It was easy to remove, especially for a waterproof. It smudged and flaked a bit, not badly, but that was the deal breaker. At $30, I was hoping for something special.