Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

3.1

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

When I first bought this, I thought it was okay. Paid a good price with a coupon. Went on smoothly and pigmentation was okay. But staying power was less than stellar considering it was supposed to be waterproof. I think the waterproofing components might have contributed to the pencil hardening to the consistency of an actual crayon after a few months. Then after that, it was pretty useless. I couldn't get it to glide on even when I put the tip up against a heater for several seconds. Bit disappointing!

Don't other and utter purple one! No color pay off at all in the water line..unlike the black and nude.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Tried many kohl eyeliners and this is far the best! Its sooooo black and goes on creamy and easy to blend. And stays put until I remove my makeup.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like this eyeliner! I picked it up on a whim, since I'd been having such good luck with Rimmel's lipstick, and it has worked out surprisingly well. I use the dark brown pretty much every day. It will blend around my eyes well if I smudge it, it stays put on my waterline, and the colour is rich and dark. It goes on smoothly, too, no need to tug. I often wear it by itself, or over a light champagne eye shadow, and it gives a nice, natural look. As far as pencils go, this is one of my favourites.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This isn't my favorite eyeliner, but it definitely isn't my least favorite. I have this liner in two shades—004 Taupe and 005 Nude—and they're decent. Not exceptionally bad, but not exceptionally good. I bought both of these at the same time a couple months ago because I was tired of my usual black eyeliner and wanted to try a different color and brand. I'd heard good things on YouTube about this liner, so I picked two up at Walgreens for around $6.00. This review is mainly on the 005 Nude, though, because the 004 Taupe was a color error on my part so I don't really use it. (My skin tone is a little too close to the color, so it doesn't really do much for me. I put it on my waterline, but you really can't tell it's there.)

I really like how easily this liner glides on, and the nude color really opens up my eyes. Some eyeliners make my eyes water while applying it because it's too rough, but this one goes on smoothly. I had heard that it stays all day, but for me, it doesn't. It stays longer than some of the other liners I've tried, but it still won't last the seven-hour school day. Since I use the nude shade, it's not obvious if/when the color begins to run—I just notice it somehow disappears by fourth or fifth hour at school. The liner is also pretty prone to breakage, and a lot of times after I sharpen it, the product breaks or comes off in a chunk.

I wouldn't strongly recommend this product to anyone, but I'd say yes to the repurchase because I like the color and it works well enough. Not bad, not good—it's decent.

love this liner. if you like super black, thick liner. you'll love this one!

I got this in Deep Blue. It took a while to build up a decent dark line. Then on a typical humid summer day it faded to a shimmery line within a couple of hours. Pretty useless, even for a drugstore product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hate this eyeliner. The color payoff isn't great, it slides all over the place and makes me look like the Corpse Bride, and it breaks way too easily. I was expecting rich pigment, smooth application, and just an overall nice quality cheap eyeliner. I am just not diggin' Rimmel's eyeliners at all.

I bought this product in shade 006 Deep Blue, which is a great color for those red eye days and is a great price for the product... No it is no urban decay product but overall this product has a very nice consistency, I find that many eyeliners (especially pencils) feel scratchy going onto my waterline but this eyeliner just glides on. I was a little sad with the pigmentation, but I think it is very build-able and has okay staying powers. I would recommend this to any of my fellow contact, watereye people!

This is my HG drugstore eye liner!

I only use this liner (I have the purple, sparkling black, and dark blue shades) on my top lash line and I have no problems with it smudging or transferring on to my lids. It gives soft definition to the eyes that is great for everyday. I hope they are bringing out more shades because they are super affordable at around 3-4 dollars!

This is a great liner if you are looking for something that won't budge on the upper lash line!