September 20, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in Deep Blue. It took a while to build up a decent dark line. Then on a typical humid summer day it faded to a shimmery line within a couple of hours. Pretty useless, even for a drugstore product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I hate this eyeliner. The color payoff isn't great, it slides all over the place and makes me look like the Corpse Bride, and it breaks way too easily. I was expecting rich pigment, smooth application, and just an overall nice quality cheap eyeliner. I am just not diggin' Rimmel's eyeliners at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in shade 006 Deep Blue, which is a great color for those red eye days and is a great price for the product... No it is no urban decay product but overall this product has a very nice consistency, I find that many eyeliners (especially pencils) feel scratchy going onto my waterline but this eyeliner just glides on. I was a little sad with the pigmentation, but I think it is very build-able and has okay staying powers. I would recommend this to any of my fellow contact, watereye people!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Pjjoy4

This is my HG drugstore eye liner!

I only use this liner (I have the purple, sparkling black, and dark blue shades) on my top lash line and I have no problems with it smudging or transferring on to my lids. It gives soft definition to the eyes that is great for everyday. I hope they are bringing out more shades because they are super affordable at around 3-4 dollars!

This is a great liner if you are looking for something that won't budge on the upper lash line!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What i like about this makeup:
-inexpensive
-glides on lashes easily (only need to use a few strokes)
-stays on almost all day (10+ hours) and does not smudge or rub off
-great color (blackest black- really brings out my eyes!)

What i dislike about this makeup:
-tip does not stay sharpened for long
-crayon tip

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really didn't like this mascara after being promised wonderful lashes! My eyelashes are naturally short and straight (booo!) but i got this and was really excited to try it. The wand is waay too big, when i try to put mascara on my top lashes the brush is so big that product goes under my eyes and my brow bone sometimes, the formula is wet and i don't even think it changed the look of my lashes in any way, real let down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I have both Black and Brown in this line, and I LOVE them. The black is a deep, matte, creamy black, whereas the brown is a shimmery expresso shade with gold shimmer. I wish that there was a matte brown instead of a shimmery brown, but to solve this problem, I layer a matte brown eyeshadow on top of the brown e/l to tone down the shimmer.

PROS:
-Very soft, does not tug on eyelid
-Lasts ALL day without smudging once you let it set. (NOTE: I always use eyeshadow primer underneath)
-Fades only minimally after about 12 hrs (not too noticeable)
-Super pigmented, needs only one stroke to get full color
-Cheap, usually about $4.99 at full price

CONS:
-Sometimes too soft so it can be easy to "mess up" your line
-Point gets blunt very rapidly (I have to sharpen every 3 uses or so)
-Can smudge in the first few seconds before setting

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I was previously using the Milani Liquifeye eye liner but they started giving me a bad reaction. Also, the Milani eyeliners weren't very accessible around where I live. When i heard about the Rimmel Scandaleyes kajal eyeliners on youtube, I HAD to rush out and try it!!! I got this for less than $6CDN at walmart. I have this in Brown and Nude. The brown is the exact shade of brown i wanted (well not really the sparkles part, but meh.) It's a deep rich brown with some sparkles - kind of reminds me of the color of soil for some reason - a rich rich dark brown. I use this to tightline my eyes and it lasts a pretty long time. I will be going back to get more of these for sure!!! I have already purchased back ups for both colors and I plan on getting more!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I purchased this in Sparkling Black. It definitely disappears from my lash line and water line after a few hours : ( Disappointing since it is a very creamy formula, reminds me of MAC pearl glides but rubs right off.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by starri09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was seriously dissapointed in this product. I LOVE Rimmel London. I use the concealer and different mascaras daily. So when I saw that they came out with a waterproof eyeliner I was estatic. I bought one in 001-Black, 002-Sparkling Black, and 003-Brown. I couldn't wait to get home and try them. They are pigmented and glide on easy, the formula is nice a creamy, but they aren't as pigmented as say L'oreal Carbon Intense.
Here's the downside. I applied the Black to my waterline and the brown to my upper lash line and went to work. I glanced in the mirror about an hour later and ALL the black liner had vanished off my waterline and kind of gathered around my lashes... so I reapplied the brown liner, about an hour later the same thing!!

For a so-called "Waterproof Long wearing eyeliner" I am NOT happy. I wasted 4.99 each and should have just gotten the carbon intense if I wanted to keep reapplying..