Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

3.1

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/+/-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

love this liner. if you like super black, thick liner. you'll love this one!

on 8/8/2014 2:22:00 AM

I got this in Deep Blue. It took a while to build up a decent dark line. Then on a typical humid summer day it faded to a shimmery line within a couple of hours. Pretty useless, even for a drugstore product.

on 5/3/2014 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hate this eyeliner. The color payoff isn't great, it slides all over the place and makes me look like the Corpse Bride, and it breaks way too easily. I was expecting rich pigment, smooth application, and just an overall nice quality cheap eyeliner. I am just not diggin' Rimmel's eyeliners at all.

on 2/9/2014 2:32:00 PM

I bought this product in shade 006 Deep Blue, which is a great color for those red eye days and is a great price for the product... No it is no urban decay product but overall this product has a very nice consistency, I find that many eyeliners (especially pencils) feel scratchy going onto my waterline but this eyeliner just glides on. I was a little sad with the pigmentation, but I think it is very build-able and has okay staying powers. I would recommend this to any of my fellow contact, watereye people!

on 7/26/2013 9:19:00 PM

This is my HG drugstore eye liner!

I only use this liner (I have the purple, sparkling black, and dark blue shades) on my top lash line and I have no problems with it smudging or transferring on to my lids. It gives soft definition to the eyes that is great for everyday. I hope they are bringing out more shades because they are super affordable at around 3-4 dollars!

This is a great liner if you are looking for something that won't budge on the upper lash line!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

What i like about this makeup:
-inexpensive
-glides on lashes easily (only need to use a few strokes)
-stays on almost all day (10+ hours) and does not smudge or rub off
-great color (blackest black- really brings out my eyes!)

What i dislike about this makeup:
-tip does not stay sharpened for long
-crayon tip

I really didn't like this mascara after being promised wonderful lashes! My eyelashes are naturally short and straight (booo!) but i got this and was really excited to try it. The wand is waay too big, when i try to put mascara on my top lashes the brush is so big that product goes under my eyes and my brow bone sometimes, the formula is wet and i don't even think it changed the look of my lashes in any way, real let down.

on 5/20/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have both Black and Brown in this line, and I LOVE them. The black is a deep, matte, creamy black, whereas the brown is a shimmery expresso shade with gold shimmer. I wish that there was a matte brown instead of a shimmery brown, but to solve this problem, I layer a matte brown eyeshadow on top of the brown e/l to tone down the shimmer.

PROS:
-Very soft, does not tug on eyelid
-Lasts ALL day without smudging once you let it set. (NOTE: I always use eyeshadow primer underneath)
-Fades only minimally after about 12 hrs (not too noticeable)
-Super pigmented, needs only one stroke to get full color
-Cheap, usually about $4.99 at full price

CONS:
-Sometimes too soft so it can be easy to "mess up" your line
-Point gets blunt very rapidly (I have to sharpen every 3 uses or so)
-Can smudge in the first few seconds before setting

on 4/14/2013 5:04:00 PM

I was previously using the Milani Liquifeye eye liner but they started giving me a bad reaction. Also, the Milani eyeliners weren't very accessible around where I live. When i heard about the Rimmel Scandaleyes kajal eyeliners on youtube, I HAD to rush out and try it!!! I got this for less than $6CDN at walmart. I have this in Brown and Nude. The brown is the exact shade of brown i wanted (well not really the sparkles part, but meh.) It's a deep rich brown with some sparkles - kind of reminds me of the color of soil for some reason - a rich rich dark brown. I use this to tightline my eyes and it lasts a pretty long time. I will be going back to get more of these for sure!!! I have already purchased back ups for both colors and I plan on getting more!!

on 2/23/2013 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchased this in Sparkling Black. It definitely disappears from my lash line and water line after a few hours : ( Disappointing since it is a very creamy formula, reminds me of MAC pearl glides but rubs right off.