Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Pressed Powder

I have this in "Light" and use it as a powder foundation over my SPF moisturizer and my WnW concealer. This has light-medium coverage and silky/lovely finish, so it works well on it's own. I love how slim/small the compact is, but I HATE that it does not have a mirror (even a tiny mirror would make me happy), so it's inconvenient for on the go touch-ups. I use a kabuki brush to apply initially, and then press and roll the sponge onto oily spots later on as needed. Can't believe how good this is considering it's dirt cheap!

This is unbelievably good for the price. I bought it for my niece, but the shade was too dark for her, so she gave it back to me. It bounced around in my purse for a few weeks, then one night at work, I had forgotten my face powder, so in a pinch, used this one. Amazingly, it lasted all night, no touch ups needed.

It's a matte, fine finish, med coverage. Seems a little dusty when you are sweeping it onto a brush, which is how I apply it. For me, less is always more with powder, especially in areas where my skin is losing it's smooth texture...but let me tell ya, when I get home after an 8 hour shift of running around like a maniac, my makeup still looks pretty darn good!
So good that I have stocked up on these....just in case they stop making them!

There are several shades, but I'm not sure just how many, as the W & W display at my local Rite Aid is always in chaos. I'm not really fair, but not quite a medium, so I use the shade fair/ light and light/ medium. Not a huge difference between the two. The compact is cheap black plastic, with a worthless little sponge. It's described as all day wear. I've been using it over tinted moisturizers, both a lightweight one and a heavier one. Still need to use concealer with this, but for the most part, it's awesome!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It blends well and gives my skin a great natural finish, plus it doesn't cake at all and lasts pretty long with minimal touch-ups. Only gripe I have is with the packaging, it's pretty easy to crack the cake, there can be quite a bit of fallout and there's no mirror, plus that little sponge applicator is completely pointless. Great for the price point but I hope they fix that damn packaging.

This powder is surprisingly awesome! I put it on before work and don't even need a touch up during my 8 hour shift. I have normal skin, just starting to get some fine lines, so best to apply any powder with a light hand....but really, I can't believe how great this is for the price. No problems with the color changing or clogged pores. It's perfect, and for the price, you can't afford not to at least try it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite pressed powder at the drugstore. Due to my oily t-zone and acne prone skin, I have tried a lot of powders, but, since it was released, I have hit pan and repurchased the Coverall Pressed Powder at least 4 times.

Don't be fooled by its low price: This is a good powder to wear on humid, 85+ F days. Coverage is light-medium to medium. It's affordable, comes in simple packaging, and the shades are suitable for those with yellowish, olive, and slightly orange skin tones, but I do not recommend this to anyone who has pink or reddish coloring.

The hinge on this rectangular compact has broken on me at least twice, but I read they were changing the packing, so it may improve. I discard the sponge that comes with this product and use a brush to apply--dense or loosely packed bristles, doesn't matter, as the powder is very versatile. The powder pan itself is not magnetic, so you will have to use a magnet or magnetic sticker if depotting. Product has a tendency to crumble as you are about to completely finish the whole pan.

Use Deep Tan if you are NC30.
Use Tan if you are between NC25 and NC30.
Use Medium (the plain "medium", not "medium/tan") if you are NC25.

PROs:
- great for combination- and good for oily skin
- shades are primarly yellow- based and can be used by olive-toned individuals
- affordable pricing, with Wet N Wild products going on sale often at Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS

CONs:
- color range is very limited, with shades no darker than Deep Tan (NC30)
- plastic compact is not durable
- not recommended for cool-toned individuals or those with dry skin

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like the powder, but I HATE the packaging. Why no mirror, W&W? Same goes for their Fergie white mattifying powder. HOW MUCH CAN IT BE TO PUT A MIRROR IN??? I would gladly pay the extra dollar so I can just have damn mirror. I didn't use this for a while because of that fact - I use Coty Airspun or MUFE HD or Tarte Amazonian Clay (all loose) at home when I am getting ready and then usually just carry a cheapie pressed powder on me for touch ups. I hit pan on my Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless pressed powder so I started to carry this with me - and I like it! It works well over my Double Wear and keeps me matte.

But I won't be repurchasing this because to have to pack a separate brush and this annoying, long, useless piece of plastic around with me is ridiculous Fail. Major fail.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I hate this face powder although I love wet n wild cosmetics this one did not satisfy, the color was ok but the consistency felt dry and chalky on my skin. This product definitely caused my acne prone skin irritations and breakouts that felt itchy and cystic, the worst part was the smell! the only way I can describe it is strong synthetic and fowl,almost like burning chemicals? Anyway waste of Money used it for about a week before I threw it in the trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

nice powder, very matte, good coverage. the sponge that comes with it smells weird, but i always use a brush so that wasnt a deal breaker for me. i recently hit pan on it and will probably rebuy.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a decent powder. It's not horrible and it's not amazing.
It just does its job.

I use the shade "light" to set my under-eye concealer. It keeps the area matte and feeling soft all day. Something to keep in mind when using it is that there is a lot of fall-out when you put your brush in it. Be prepared for a slight mess.

My only complaint is the smell. It seriously smells like it's burnt or something.

Great powder for the price!

Edit- after 8 hrs of wear I can say this powder is amazing! It wore awesome! I have acne prone combo skin, I only had to blot once around my nose & for me that's good. It has a slight yellow undertone that I love. It did not oxidize on me. The packaging sucks that's my only complaint. I love this powder!

Recommended for Normal Skin