December 21, 2014 | 1287 users online

Eye Shadow - Bonne Bell - Eye Play Set

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

What a FUN palette!! I think Bonne Bell products are so much fun to use. They remind me of a younger time, although I never used BB much when I was younger just the whole feel of the line reminds me of something juvenile in my soul & spirit. This palette has some gr8 colors that coordinate well. You can always pick 2 colors that are going to go well together OR wear them individually. I love the range of shades not at all boring but playful & fun like all of the Bonne bell products, this is probably not targeted to be marketed at my age demographic but I love BB makeup! These shadows are of average/good DS quality, I got mine clearanced out for $3 & some change but I hadn't purchased it prior because I thought $8 was kind of high for this not knowing if there was much in the pans or how the quality was. Fun colors, decent quality, nice blendability, not too hard to find if you find a place that carries the entire BB cosmetics line, & actually it IS worth the $8 so I think I will be getting a lot of use out of this. It does not have a mirror & comes with one sponge tipped applicator. The cover is clear & durable which makes it good for travel & its slim packaging also is a plus for travel. It would be a bonus to me anyways to own the BB pencil set coz I think they would coordinate excellently. That is next on my list to buy! A must-have for all BB collectors!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really takes me back, haha. This was my first eyeshadow palette when I was just beginning to get into makeup. It's a great palette for beginners...not too expensive with a nice range of colors. There are some nuetrals, dark colors, eye popping shades...bascially all you need for any look. The major problem I have with these are that they fade pretty quickly. They have decent pigmentation, but fade throughout the day. They leave you with sort of half-stained eyelids, which trust me, is not a flattering look. With a primer these are much better though, so I advise in investing in a good primer (UDPP is my HG) before buying.
I'll list the colors below:
1. An almost blueish black with tiny flecks of silver glitter
2. A slightly chunky, glittery silver, one of my favorite colors (hit pan)
3. A milk chocolate brown with glitter
4. A brownish yellow gold color with glitter (almost hit pan)
5. A dark mint green with light green glitter
6. A gorgeous turqoise blue with glitter
7. A greyish forest green with green glitter
8. A very light pastel purple with glitter
9. A bright purpley blue with glitter
10. A light brown color that's got a hint of gold with glitter
11. A deep magenta with glitter, a color I have yet to see replicated in any other paletter anywhere, one of my all time favorites (hit pan)
12. A darkish pastel pink with glitter

So as you can tell, you get twelve colors that glitter. The glitter only really shows up on the silver, gold, and brown colors for the most part. Matte fans might not be head over heels for this...

The black base of the packing can get really messy with the different eyeshadow colors, (as you can probably see in the picture, although it's not the best quality) so be careful.

All in all it's a good basic palette if you have a primer. It's great for experimenting without spending a ton of money, and I recommend it to beginners!