July 29, 2014 | 1162 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Catwalk Curlesque Lightweight Mousse

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: My curls are very weak (barely curly hair.) Usually, curl products either emphasize a curl but leave my hair stiff and crunchy, or they are too glossy/moisturizing and weigh my curls down. This is what I've been searching for. It's my holy grail hair product. I get definition and a bit of smoothing effect, while making my curls more "curly." It even makes my fine hair appear more thick. Smell is fine.

CONS: Not the cheapest in the world, but there are much more expensive products too. Applicator gets clogged very easily.

APPLICATION TIPS: I was using "Spray it Curly" by itself. I now use the Spray it Curly sprayed into my hand to scrunch my ends with. I then take this and put a small amount at a time into my hands and work some into my root area (and some mid-shaft too). I could see using this a bit on my ends too.

ALTERNATES: They have one for a "Strong Hold" too. I prefer this one for my very fine hair and because I really don't like ANY "crunch" to my curls. I now use Garnier Wonder Waves Wave Perfecting Spray (or "Spray it Curly") sprayed into my hand to scrunch my ends with. I then take Suave Captivating Curls Mousse and put a small amount at a time into my hands and work some into my root area (and some mid-shaft too). And my curls have NEVER looked better.