November 24, 2014 | 2064 users online

Brows - K-Palette Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Pen

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by superandreables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG! This is my HG for eyebrow products! I have tried several eyebrow products since I have sparse and barely there eyebrows. This is the only one that stays ALL DAY! I am super oily and it stays put! I recently bought the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade since I heard great things about it, but it does not compare to this baby! I am definitely sticking to this one from now on! Hoarding it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is amazing! It leaves such natural and well defined brows that stay on all day.

It took a bit of practice to get the paintbrush end right but definitely worth it and it defines with such great precision. I use the other end to darken. It's handy, transportable and lasting for 3+ months after using it almost every day. It stays on in humidity and comes off easily of a night time too. Excellent shade for me (chocolate) - very happy.

I was definitely put off by the idea of having to use the paintbrush end but persevere if you're unsure!!! I love how natural my brows looks, it helps me coverup if I get over zealous on the plucking!!

It's about $20-$25AUD if you can find it. eBay is sometimes helpful too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

[I'm basing my review on the liquid portion only since I don't use powder.]

Overall, this is the best brow pen I've used so far, but it's definitely not perfect. I use the Chocolate Brown shade which suits my light skin and dark-ish red hair-- I'm glad I was able to find a warmer shade in the famed Asian brow-eyeliner-pen-of-iron-wear. This is not quite iron-wearing though, as brushing on brow gel will wipe it away. It holds its own against sweat as long as it's not pouring from you during a workout, and there is no green cast that appears after a while like in other red-toned brow pens I've tried. The pen itself is great because it's not a fibrous, marker-like tip that eventually pills up and breaks off. It's like a spotter paintbrush; flexible and able to draw extremely thin lines. The liquid is on the pigmented side at first, so it's easy to overdo.
My absolute biggest complaint about this pen is it dries out SO. QUICKLY. Used 5 days out of the week for barely two months and all of a sudden it goes dry. I'm extremely disappointed in this as my Stila pen is going strong after three. On top of that, my only resources for buying are Amazon and Ebay, where it always ships from Asia so I have to wait a good three weeks. I'll repurchase but grumble all the way until a better, more accessible product comes along.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by lovedollygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried the 2 way but I realized I didn't need the powder since it was hard to pick up the product. Instead, I switched to the K-Palette Eyebrow Pen.

The colors are quite limited but this one lasted 24hours as promised but it was easy to remove at night (just use water). The bristles are very fine and the lines are very thin, I had no issues with how the product is dispensed since it was an automatic brush kind. Although I would say it was a little expensive since it's prone to drying and for the price (maybe around USD13-17), it only lasted for 2 months with me with 5x/week usage vs. powder.

I've repurchased this several times since it's very natural when you know how to use it. Tip just follow the shape of the strand and don't color your brows entirely like how you do it in a coloring book.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very picky with my brow products because I have combination-oily skin. That said, I love this! It lasts all day! The liquid product isn't too strong so I don't end up with overly drawn brows. The powder also sets the liquid well. It also adds more, but still subtle definition to the brows.

for a sharper arch and tip, I use an angled liner brush, smudge it on the sponge applicator to pick up some product, and then apply on my brows. For a stronger look or darker brows, I use a darker brow powder to set instead of the one that comes with the pen.

I purchased this in SASA Hong Kong for around US$16.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by bratirella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this eyebrow pen. I used it in 39 C degree weather for 10 hours and it didn't fade or smudge. Another test run was on a hot humid sticky day WHILE exercising. I wiped my sweaty face with my hands and a towel - it didn't budge. A truly amazing product. It is a bit pricey (Philippine Pesos 895) but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by applesforcheeks

A cheaper version of the infamous Suqqu eyebrow pen. This double ended pen has a fine tipped liquid eyebrow pen on one side and a neutral khaki colored powder pen on the other. I purchased the Honey Brown (02) shade because it did not have any red in it whatsoever unlike the Chocolate Brown (01). I am an AAB with black/dark brown hair but I'm sure this pen can work for those who have ash brown locks as well. The staying power is phenomenal for an oily skin, tropical island girl like myself. Love this more than my Shu Uemura Seal Brown hard pencil. The liquid comes out a bit sheer so you will never end up with fierce, overpowering brows. You can also simulate hair strands with the liquid pen, too since the tip is so fine. I paid about $25USD for this.