April 21, 2014 | 988 users online

Dry Shampoo - Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few dry shampoos. This one is the best one I've found. It doesn't have much fragrance and I LIKE that. I have very oily hair. It is fine and straight. My hair is light brown and this doesn't change color. Love love! I've been using this for 2-3 years.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ofw123

i use this on my second day hair, it makes my hair really clean when i first spray it on but after a few hours, my hair starts getting greasy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

this totally did not work for me. i have straight fine hair that goes down to my mid-back. because my hair is fine, it gets oily pretty quickly. the longest i can go without washing my hair before it starts looking gross is maybe 26 hours; therefore, i have been diligently washing my hair every single day.. but wanted to try a dry shampoo to see if i can get by without washing should i ever be in a pinch. unfortunately, this dry shampoo failed me miserably. if anything, it actually manages to make my hair look more dirty / greasy / gross. no go, into the trash it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, it seems like I am the only one who didn't like this product hahahaha. To start with, I have to say that this is not a bad product by itself, is just that doesn´t work on my super dark hair. No matter how much I comb, it always leaves an ashey cast in my hair (I have to say that also leaves my hair slightly wet). I can see this product working wonders on blondes. For me, I prefer Klorane dry shampoo, It is more expensive but leaves no residues, no humidity on my hair and absorbs oil like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

I've tried several other dry shampoos on the past, and they've always left my hair looking and feeling worse than before use. They are dry and gritty feeling to me. NOT THIS ONE!! Pssssst is actually a very nice product. I tried it out this morning for the first time. The smell is pretty nice too. It's kind of a coconutty/powdery smell, but not in a bad way. Really fresh actually. Not like suave and tresseme. Those smell awful to me. The price wasn't bad. I believe it was something like $6.99 at Walgreens Overall. I like it. A lot. Great for when you are in a hurry, or need to get yucky smells out of your hair. Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best dry shampoo on the market! After use, the hair is still workable and really does feel/ look like freshly washed hair. It smells great too! Like coconuts. It's cheap too! You can't go wrong with this stuff. I have tried other dry shampoos, and nothing compares to this. GET IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

This was the first dry shampoo I tried and I love it. I like the fine mist,of course I can still see the white powder on my hair because I have a naturally black hair (with red undertone) but a quick brush and the powder will blend with the hair and absorb all the oil. This dry shampoo bought me a day or two before I have to wash my hair. I finished the product but not in a hurry to repurchase but when I need one this will be the one I buy. Oh and the fragrance is lovely but not over powering. If you have no luck with other brand,give this one a try. It's a cult favorite for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Amandajudy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome. Really easy to use. Scent is so-so but I usually use a fruity scented hairspray afterwards. Really a good find. Had it at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Have heard about this cult favorite for years and finally understand the hype. The formulation of Psssssst! is pretty perfect. It sprays on a little cold and does have a whitish finish that is easily blended away. I spray it onto my roots, rub it with my hand, then run a brush over it and the color is gone. The scent is a huge plus for me. It is a light, inoffensive powdery smell that dissipates quickly. I love this dry shampoo for its ability to extend my blowout and revive oily locks. If you have bangs, you know the horror of that stringy effect that takes hold after a day or so of not washing. A little spritz of this really eliminates that issue. I agree with shorty87 that the Suave dry shampoos really add some gritty texture to your hair, which is good if you're going for a beachy tousled look, but bad if you just want your hair to look smooth and sleek. Psssssst! leaves a much nicer finish and doesn't build up as much as the Suave one. Also, this comes in a travel size that is very purse friendly and ideal for a work/school bag. Since discovering dry shampoos and thus not washing my hair daily, I have watched it become less prone to split ends and general dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of the best dry shampoos I've tried thus far! (Suave, Salon Grafix, Rockaholic, Tresemme) This does the job and absorbs the oil in my hair. I have SUPER oily, fine, straight Asian hair. I wash my hair at around 11pm every night and by 4pm the next day, my hair is greasy so I usually use dry shampoo to hold me over for the rest of the day. It is a powder dry shampoo so it comes out white. I spray it on my roots and let it develop colour for ~5 minutes. Then I rub it in to my scalp, then I brush it out. It leaves a certain texture to your hair (can't explain it) but it's not as severe as the one from Suave does. Although it doesn't leave my hair looking freshly washed, it definitely makes it look cleaner.