July 22, 2014 | 2485 users online

Dry Shampoo - Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by amk1095

This product really doesn't do anything to make my hair fine second day hair less oily. It's like spraying air, I don't see any change. Only good thing is that it's really cheap so I didn't lose much on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by sjea32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love dry shampoos and I've tried a lot. I always have this one and it's definitely my favorite so far. My hair is super light blonde, so I never mind the white part of dry shampoos, if anything, I like it. But my friends hair is much darker and she loves this one too. It's easy to find and there's usually deals. I wash my hair about twice a week and it's past my mid back, so this helps in between washing and makes it look better when it's up.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by katherinejanee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really thin and oily hair that gets greasy in 24 hours time. I tried this dry shampoo and hated it, it does nothing for your hair, smells nasty, and is wayyyy to white! On to the next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few dry shampoos. This one is the best one I've found. It doesn't have much fragrance and I LIKE that. I have very oily hair. It is fine and straight. My hair is light brown and this doesn't change color. Love love! I've been using this for 2-3 years.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ofw123

i use this on my second day hair, it makes my hair really clean when i first spray it on but after a few hours, my hair starts getting greasy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

this totally did not work for me. i have straight fine hair that goes down to my mid-back. because my hair is fine, it gets oily pretty quickly. the longest i can go without washing my hair before it starts looking gross is maybe 26 hours; therefore, i have been diligently washing my hair every single day.. but wanted to try a dry shampoo to see if i can get by without washing should i ever be in a pinch. unfortunately, this dry shampoo failed me miserably. if anything, it actually manages to make my hair look more dirty / greasy / gross. no go, into the trash it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, it seems like I am the only one who didn't like this product hahahaha. To start with, I have to say that this is not a bad product by itself, is just that doesn´t work on my super dark hair. No matter how much I comb, it always leaves an ashey cast in my hair (I have to say that also leaves my hair slightly wet). I can see this product working wonders on blondes. For me, I prefer Klorane dry shampoo, It is more expensive but leaves no residues, no humidity on my hair and absorbs oil like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

I've tried several other dry shampoos on the past, and they've always left my hair looking and feeling worse than before use. They are dry and gritty feeling to me. NOT THIS ONE!! Pssssst is actually a very nice product. I tried it out this morning for the first time. The smell is pretty nice too. It's kind of a coconutty/powdery smell, but not in a bad way. Really fresh actually. Not like suave and tresseme. Those smell awful to me. The price wasn't bad. I believe it was something like $6.99 at Walgreens Overall. I like it. A lot. Great for when you are in a hurry, or need to get yucky smells out of your hair. Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best dry shampoo on the market! After use, the hair is still workable and really does feel/ look like freshly washed hair. It smells great too! Like coconuts. It's cheap too! You can't go wrong with this stuff. I have tried other dry shampoos, and nothing compares to this. GET IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

This was the first dry shampoo I tried and I love it. I like the fine mist,of course I can still see the white powder on my hair because I have a naturally black hair (with red undertone) but a quick brush and the powder will blend with the hair and absorb all the oil. This dry shampoo bought me a day or two before I have to wash my hair. I finished the product but not in a hurry to repurchase but when I need one this will be the one I buy. Oh and the fragrance is lovely but not over powering. If you have no luck with other brand,give this one a try. It's a cult favorite for a reason.