October 24, 2014 | 1741 users online

Gels/Soaps - Arcana Black Maria Soap

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Arcana scents come in unusual and often dangerous sounding scents and names. The descriptions are not to be taken too seriously and fun. Black Maria is described as smelling like "Abandoned remedies, emptied tobacco tins, and the intangible essence of impending trouble." The packaging is simple and unwasteful which I like and the soap is all natural which I also like. The bar is the pefect palm sized sturdy chunk. It has something gritty in it. Maybe sugar? To me it smells like all natual ginger beer and molasses and something else a little richer and deeper that I can't put my finger on. The ginger in it is not a crisp biting ginger but a heavy dark sweet ginger. The bar is brown and tan sort of swirled together, and I love that each bar has its own variations of these colors and is an original. I ordered this online and unsniffed which I am glad about because this soap doesn't smell great brand new. Only after I got it wet did all the scents come out and blend into something really good smelling.