December 19, 2014 | 832 users online

BB Cream - Olay - Fresh Effects in Light/Medium

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Maureen13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a full-size version of this product for free in exchange for feedback to a market research company. I used it for about a month before I gave up. It has very little coverage, which I didn't mind because I intended to wear it under my regular makeup anyway. The main problem is that it made my skin look and feel incredibly oily, while providing no visible benefit.

The packaging and the smell made me feel like the product was being marketed to 12-year-olds. And the greasy skin it gave me made me feel like I fit that demographic. No thanks! I didn't even finish the free tube and will definitely not purchase it in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by missrenf

At first I really like this stuff! My skin felt so soft and it left me a flawless finish, (my skin looked luminous). But that "luminous" finish, was OIL!!!! Ugh. I broke out so bad! It made my face look so greasy and dirty after a few hours. And I had at least 2 new pimples ... Overall, nice packaging, but not worth the price..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

I received a free sample and I was pleasantly surprised.

What I liked: This product smells ridiculously great (floral & sweet) and blends well on your face. It did brighten my complexion and the formula is light (which is what I think any good bb cream should be). It's great for addressing dry skin problems and wears well throughout the day if you have oily skin. My skin had no reaction to the formula and at no point did I feel like this product was overly greasy.

What needs improvement: Coverage is very thin. Use foundation to build up the coverage you need, but this formula was great as a base for keeping all the make up on my face throughout the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by auroraxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting this to be so light coverage, It is the lightest coverage product including all bb creams that I have ever used. I now use it for a under my foundation and as a moisturizer.

Pros:

- Very nice scent, literally smells sooo good.
- Make my skin feel very fresh and rejuvenated.
- Easy to blend on skin.

Cons:

- Little to no coverage, even if you build up a lot the coverage is not really there.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I consider this a very light tinted moisturizer. In terms of coverage from a tinted moisturizer, it's got the least amount of coverage I've ever tried.

Pros
-color will be appropriate for most as the coverage is so light
-made my skin appear a bit shinier but not dewier
-nice, light fresh scent

Cons
-a bit lighter in coverage than I think anyone wants in a tinted moisturizer
-not very long lasting.

If you like a really, really natural look - almost a complete no make up look, then this might be for you.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by qmsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing special. Tried a sample of this... almost no coverage, really. Kind of pointless, IMO.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by yaniramonsivais

I'm not gonna lie I am really iffy about this product but it doesn't give me the coverage I was hoping it does it gives so LITTLE coverage, it smells so so good! & I wear this as a moisturizer on days that I go swimming and I just put on some powder it's light. I also kind of like it because if I want my face to look brighter I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm shocked at the negative reviews, I love this stuff! I did a review on my facebook page and told my friends and family to run, not walk, and get this product. I'm 52 years old, have freckles and the occasional breakout. I wear a full coverage foundation and use this BB cream for my moisturizer. The aroma is amazing, very strong and floral. I don't have sensitive skin and prefer my cosmetic products are highly scented. It didn't break me out at all. Virtually no coverage so I wouldn't even try to use it as such. Comes in a tube and I like that, for cleanliness. I use a ton of it on my face and neck with no problems. It did not make my face shiny or oily, my makeup stayed on all day. It's not very thick and has a smooth texture. Did I mention how much I like the smell? Highly recommend but not for use as a foundation, only a moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Kittalan

Little to no coverage, and broke me out horribly, far too pricy for what it is; a tinted moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I really do like this product! I mix maybelline bb cream with 2% salicylic acid and this together and it goes amazing together! I hate foundations especially since my is younger and needs something lighter and more suitable with it. And this is honestly the stuff for it. It seems like more of a moisturizer than a bb cream but that's why I mix my other bb cream with it (which I also love) and that gives good enough coverage for me. I don't need a lot to cover up anyways. But I definitely will repurchase.