Olay Fresh Effects in Light/Medium

2.4

on 7/20/2015 6:56:00 PM

I always wear a sunscreen and noticed my skin was looking tired out it being winter here (New Zealand). I only wear this at home and use my normal foundation when out. What I like, it does even out my skin and it looks more presentable. It applies easily. The colour is fairly good but mind the jaw line. I still have to use my regular eye concealer though. What I do not like, it does not feel particularly moisturising. It can feel a bit itchy. I will keep using, but as I said it is not perfect but as it is just for being around the house, I am happy with it. My skin is dry now, so I do not find it oily.

on 6/11/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This retailed for just about $18 at my local Shoppers, however i got it on sale for $7 and i am SO glad that that was all of the money i spent on it, because it was a total waste.
My skin is oily/ combo right now, i have exceptionally clear skin and slightly darker under eyes, and when this is applied to my face i look TERRIBLE!
I tired many different times to like this BB cream, alone, under foundation,applying with hands,brush,beauty blender etc and nothing has worked, and at first gave me numerous breakouts in uncommon areas of my face. The only positive thing i have to say is that it matched my skin color well. Also, it felt very tacky and damp after applied.
Lucky i purchased this on sale!

on 6/8/2015 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE IT!!! So buy it girls, it makes your skin so fresh!

on 4/26/2015 4:29:00 PM

I found this to be a waste of time, heavily scented, moisturizer on top of my regular moisturizer equals oily face all day long. This product is also NOT paraben free which can contribute to break outs. While I don't look for significant coverage in a BB cream, this one has little to none. Packaging makes it easy to use, and it's pretty inexpensive but I guess you get what you pay for and in this case I'm glad I didn't pay a lot because I tossed it pretty quickly. If you have flawless skin and looking for a really sheer tinted moisturizer this isn't a bad choice.

on 3/27/2015 12:58:00 AM

No coverage... it is heavily scented and it breaks my face out every single time I wear it. I was so disappointed

on 3/4/2015 2:43:00 PM

Awful. Dries out my face but looks oily. I like the packaging and you get a ton of product but it literally doesn't do anything. Don't buy!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

BOO! This cream is clumpy, and the colors mean you either have to be ghost white or tan as HECK! So impossible to pick the right shade, does not blend well. Terrible drugstore price. Unsettling on skin, as in drying yet you can still feel wet makeup upon your face. Gross! Don't buy this, please!

on 1/11/2015 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This has no effect on my skin. It doesn't harm it but it doesn't enhance it. I don't feel moisturized but I don't feel dry. It doesn't look like I've got anything on at all. It's highly fragranced (to me it smells like synthetic watermelon) and once that dries down I just smell sunscreen. Don't waste your money.

on 12/28/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

That BB cream is nothng special, it is like putting almost nothing on my skin, it doesn't feel hydrating, it doesn't unify at all, I don't see the point of this product...total waste

on 12/27/2014 10:02:00 PM

I used to use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and when I ran out, I saw the Olay Fresh Effects on sale so I decided to give it a try. To be honest, I'm not sure why I used it for so long, not only is it more expensive, but it has very little to no coverage and for someone who has redness and uneven skin tone, that should have been an automatic no. Adding to that, unlike the Maybelline Dream Fresh, it is very fragrant which is usually a deal breaker for me and this time it is no exception. I'd wash my face as usual, put on my moisturiser and then the Olay BB Cream and my face would go red and blotchy. The only plus side to this product is the amount you get in the tube and the look of the packaging (which doesn't really bother me anyway). Like I said, I'm not sure why exactly I used this for so long, it's like I was blind to the negatives and when I repurchased the Maybelline one I was amazed at how great it was, I don't know why I ever stopped using it! Maybelline all the way woohoo