July 25, 2014 | 1026 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds #710 Sunny Days

rated 2.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by nky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The bright yellow color caught my attention and so did the fact that it was a Rimmel 60 Seconds brand. I also that that the packaging was adorable with a London flag sticker on the cap. The price for this nail polish was only $1.50 at Wal-Mart, which I thought was not so bad, but as always, whenever something costs cheap so will the product be.
The first thing that I did not like about the nail polish was that it came with this flat, wide brush. One glide along my nail left messy nail polishes all over the top of my finger.
Another issue was that the nail polish did not dry exactly as its brand had stated: "Dries in less than 60 seconds"
Actually, it took about 2-3 minutes and that was only for the first coat. I had to apply the nail polish at least 3 times just to get a nice solid shade on my nails, so imagine the minutes I had to waste just waiting for my nails to dry.
The problem that REALLY irritated me was that the next day the nail polish started chipping! I had even applied my Sally Hansen anti-chip coat!
I TRULY and HONESTLY wanted to love this product, but, unfortunately, it just did not work for me. Although I admire the numerous shades from the Rimmel 60 Seconds brand, I will not be making any more purchases from them.