Rimmel 60 Seconds #710 Sunny Days

Price: $

on 5/31/2015 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Yellow isn't a color I wear often so I went with this one since it was cheap. I've liked Rimmel polishes in the past but this one is a miss. It needs about 3 coats to be opaque which I expect from most yellows, but it's still streaky and lumpy looking. The overall effect just looks tacky and cheap - which I know this polish was, but I've used polishes for even less that worked much better. It did have decent drying time. I can't speak for chipping since I used it on my toes. If you want a good yellow polish I'd advise you to avoid this one.

on 2/14/2015 10:06:00 PM

Pretty much repeating what the last reviewer said about this nail polish. I got this at Target at the closing sale here in Canada, and the pale yellow colour caught my attention, as it's a colour I've been looking for. I've heard good things about this brand and decided to pick it up. The product itself is very streaky and takes a few coats to get a solid colour. Also, it dries really slow, maybe around 10 minutes to fully dry for me to be confident that it won't shift. I also don't like the flat brush as it picks up too much colour and I have to wipe the majority of it off before applying. It sucks because the colour is really nice and goes well with my skin tone.

on 1/12/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The bright yellow color caught my attention and so did the fact that it was a Rimmel 60 Seconds brand. I also that that the packaging was adorable with a London flag sticker on the cap. The price for this nail polish was only $1.50 at Wal-Mart, which I thought was not so bad, but as always, whenever something costs cheap so will the product be.
The first thing that I did not like about the nail polish was that it came with this flat, wide brush. One glide along my nail left messy nail polishes all over the top of my finger.
Another issue was that the nail polish did not dry exactly as its brand had stated: "Dries in less than 60 seconds"
Actually, it took about 2-3 minutes and that was only for the first coat. I had to apply the nail polish at least 3 times just to get a nice solid shade on my nails, so imagine the minutes I had to waste just waiting for my nails to dry.
The problem that REALLY irritated me was that the next day the nail polish started chipping! I had even applied my Sally Hansen anti-chip coat!
I TRULY and HONESTLY wanted to love this product, but, unfortunately, it just did not work for me. Although I admire the numerous shades from the Rimmel 60 Seconds brand, I will not be making any more purchases from them.

Popular Polishes