October 2, 2014 | 938 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - super lustrous in fuschia fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by kwmechelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Everyone kept saying that this was a dupe for MAC's Girl About Town, so I purchased this to save a few pennies. And let me just say, the color payoff did NOT disappoint. Since I'm a brownskin girl, I was skeptical about finding a pinkie-fuchsia to match my chocolate brown skin. This one was so great.

I actually think it's much prettier that GAT. It has way more blue undertones, has a pearl finish, and is a richer/deeper fuchsia. I noticed, though, that this was a bit drying on my lips, even after I bought a better lip balm. For that reason, I gave it a 4. Determined to find the perfect pinkie-fuchsia, I bought GAT. It was way more moisturizing but the color pigments are just off in my opinion. In my opinion, this isn't a perfect dupe for GAB.

I think I'm just gonna find a a lip balm that gives me major moisture retention so that I can rock this color. I feel incredibly confident when I'm wearing it, and it definitely makes a statement. I can even wear this during the day to the office because it does wonders against my tone. Definitely a must try for anyone, but especially brownskin girls who want a color that pops!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by xolisaaa

This is my favorite lipstick! I have been looking for the perfect fuschia shade and I finally found it. This shade is perfect for my tan skin and for all of you who want to step out of the typical red lips It does have a wine tint to it but that adds to it's appeal. It does tend to smudge around my lips considering it's not matte but I'm sure a lip liner could fix that. Also the lipstick does wear out so you will need to reapply it throughout the night.