Alessandro International pedix feet heel rescue balm

3.5

on 6/14/2015 8:35:00 AM

This is more of a thick cream than a balm, but it gets the job done. Contains mineral oil, petrolatum, glycerin and shea butter. Works quickly to soften skin. Has a light scent that is not pleasant. I like Atopalm foot cream better as it contains urea to gently exfoliate and has a lovely eucaluptus scent.

on 1/12/2013 2:22:00 AM

I received a 30 ml deluxe sample of this product in my Glossy box and I used it religiously for several weeks as little goes a long way. I live in a mountainous dry climate that does a number on my skin and especially my heels from all the great boot-wearing. This cream definitely did the trick for my dry cracked heels. The product comes in an easy to squeeze tube which for me is great. It has a light minty scent akin to most foot creams although this one somehow is a bit more pleasant because it is quite light. The cream is light but emollient and quickly absorbs into the skin. Although it is called a balm, there isn't anything quite "balmy" about it. Despite its light texture this leaves my heels feeling soft and smooth. I have also used this cream on dry elbows and it worked great, leaving my skin silky soft. All in all, this is a pretty good foot cream.