December 21, 2014 | 1900 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - VS PINK Wear Everywhere Push Up Bra

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I got 2 of these bras for $21 each during this year's Semi Annual Sale. There is another bra in VS's regular line, the Sexy Tee push up, that I find similar in performance and cut. I thought it would be helpful to compare the two because there are some key differences.

The STPU (Shut the P**** Up. JK, Sexy Tee Push Up) is made of a softer material all around, virtually seamless on the interior, several dollars more expensive, and doesn't come in a lot of "fun" colors like the WEPU (Wear Everywhere Push Up. Couldn't come up with something clever for this one, ha). Although the STPU has higher "lift" rating as per the VS site, I didn't think that it lifted my boobs up any more than the WEPU. I do think that both bras were made well. Although the STPU is more comfortable to wear, it isn't to say that the WEPU isn't. As of right now, the STPU is being sold for 2/$49.50. Of course, I would recommend to invest in the STPU if you have the extra bit of cash. The selling point for me, however, is the fit of the band. I'm a true 30D. It's a hard size to find, especially with push-up bras. Thankfully, VS has some bras that do run tighter in the band. The WEPU in a 32C fits like a 30D, whereas the STPU fits in between a 30 and 32 band. Thus, the WEPU is a wiser investment for me.

So, about the WEPU itself. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It gives me natural looking cleavage and feels nice when worn. I haven't experienced any digging, riding up, etc. What more can I really ask for? I'm hoping that these bras will go on sale again. I will definitely stock up next time!