September 19, 2014 | 1911 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pressed Pigment in Amethyst

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pressed Pigments are permanent. They were recently released for the MAC Spring 2013 collection.
Amethyst is a glittery light purple with a silvery undertone. Great if you want to add a pop of color and sparkle!
All the shades are gorgeous and very pigmented. However, if you aren't a fan of glitter, then these aren't for you, because they have loads of glitter! I love using these when I want a super fun, deliciously sparkly look--they're my go-to for a night out or special occasion.
There is glitter fall-out, but to minimize fall-out you MUST use some kind of base or primer--UDPP works alright, but I recommend you use something that's more tacky, like the MAC Water-Based Mixing Medium or maybe even Paint Pots.
I also recommend you use a short, dense brush to apply it (like the MAC 215), but honestly I find that using my fingers is best. You get much less fall-out that way, since your fingers pick up more of the actual pigment than the glitter.
It costs $21 for 0.1 oz (3 g).
Would I repurchase? Yes.