October 22, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lipstick - Stila - color balm lipstick Isla

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by HazyFuzztone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like everyone else has said-- a peachy pink color. It might be a bit light if you aren't fair skinned. The packaging is lovely, and so is the product. It feels minty when it's on your lips and doesn't ever get dry like a lot of lipsticks do. I find myself putting it on a lot just because the mint feels so nice, but try not to apply it *too* liberally, because it costs $22. Don't let the price scare you off, it really is a good product and lasts a while if you're not like me and don't use it like you would use chapstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by leiakrystine

The MUA was wearing this gorgeous fuschia color as I was making a purchase, so naturally I had to know which brand it was. The color was smooth and balmy on her lips and I wondered if it would be the same for me. Fast forward 2months later and I now own bella balm in Betsey. These lipsticks are smooth, creamy, and leave a long lasting stain when applied correctly. I use a lip brush. I want every single color!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by alise1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really cute and fun product--the mirrored packaging really sold me. I tried a number of colors and found most to be really pigmented. For a natural look, I went with Isabelle, sort of a pinky peachy color. It goes on nicely and has a great minty smell. Glad I went with a neutral color because the product is wide and would require a brush to apply a deeper color more carefully. For a fun, springy new lippie, this is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by kalie0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a nice peachy pink nude. It adds moisture, color, and shine, What I love about it is how is feels on your lips. It has a bit of a cooling sensation from added peppermint oil and is very soothing. Color payoff is great. Only drawback is the price, $22.