August 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by dkarb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite scrub. It makes my skin amazingly soft - more so than any other scrub I have used. It doesn't leave any oily residue and washes off easily. The smell is refreshing and invigorating. It is too harsh to be used on the face, so I'd avoid that. But I would purchase it again and again, and have recommended it to many friends.

Unfortunately, I cannot find it anywhere - I've checked in France, the UK, Russia, and Canada. I'm afraid it has been discontinued, which would really be a bad move on L'Oreal's part, as this scrub is a blessing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by randd1

Just repurchased this after a little time away. I thought it had been discontinued and can only find it on line. This stuff is amazing, If you are prone to the odd bump or spot it will literally scrub it away. I like how this exfoliator doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy like some (FCUK I'm looking at you). You might need a moisturiser after, as it really has a very exfoliating effect, but hey who doesn't moisturise after you get out of the bath or shower?!

Your skin will be glowing and flawless. With regards to bang for your buck this product comes in top. I'm close to saying it's one of the hardest working, best products I've ever used. My legs were (if I do say do myself) flawless. Give it a go, you won't be disappointed. Just don't use on the face, it is far too harsh and drying for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

Got this in morrisons for about 5, and love it. Skin feels nicely scrubbed and fresh, no residue left behind either. The particles in it are big for my liking but it did its job we'll. My all time fave is still the Clinique Sparkle Skin in the tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by alaras

Definitely worth the price. Smells fresh and scrubs so beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by papaliti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to give 5 stars and i would give even more if I could. Very nice foamy texture, great color, rinses easily and makes exfoliation a pleasant experience. Skin is really baby soft afterwards. It also tones and I believe that this is the most important element in this scrub as you can actually feel the firming effect afterwards. I would definately repurchase...again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG scrub. It jus works plain and simple. Has a lovely clean exotique fragrance. I do think it a bit pricey for a drugstore scrub but will keep buying regardless.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by eden788

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great!!!
Does a great job, for a nice price!
The scrub leaves my skin really really smooth, love how my skin feels after I use this stuff, and the color of the scrub is fresh green, turquoise, just like in the spa, I relly like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by twelfthminute

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST SCRUB EVER. Leaves my skin feeling soooo soft and smooth, and I love the scent. Nothing that the other reviewers haven't mentioned before. Highly recommend if you can find it in your country.

P.S. My boyfriend accidentally used it on his face once, thinking that it was a face scrub (LOL!). But it actually removed the persistent blackheads on his nose. I don't recommend using it on your face, as the huge beads can be quite harsh, but this just proves how amazing the product is for sloughing all the impurities off our skin. Awesome awesome stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing bosy scrub and definetely one of my favourites. It is also a decent alternative to pricy MD Formulations face and body scrub which is by the way the best I have ever tried. The scrub is very effective, just rough enough to scrub away all the dead skin and fake tan from my skin with some acids to make it even more powerful. I use it a lot before I apply fake tan to even out my skin and get the best color. Such a shame that it disappeared from the shevles and I have to order it online. I hope they in Loreal did not discontinue the product... Would repurchase forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by angi8488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing. I have tried many other scrubs and none have ever delivered results like this. My skin feels so soft and looks great. The texture of the scrub is very nice and I agree with the previous statements that it is easiest to take a small amount and go from one area to the next. The smell is not the best but it doesn't ruin the product for me. The only downside is that I could not find this in the U.S. and had to order online. Thankfully, I was able to get a reasonable price but there were several listings for it that were rather expensive. I plan to stock up with my next purchase.