September 30, 2014 | 1056 users online

Scrubs - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Apricot Scrubble

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by apollo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've used scrubble many times over the years. it became hard to find for a while, but i've found it again and am very happy. it's a scrub that actually performs as a scrub ought to (polishes and brightens without being too harsh). i will continue to use this product. it's consistent and a good value. great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

This changed my skin for so much better!
I ran out of my usual scrub and I wanted to try something new and this was pretty much the cheapest scrub I could find so I gave it a try.

The first thing you notice its the smell, it smells like apricots but its very fresh and light, very nice. Then I noticed its a lot grittier than my usual one, so I figured it would be more effective and despite what it looks, it's not harsh at all. It does not scratch the skin, it foams a little bit (as its also a face wash) and its actually gentle enough to be used everyday. I wouldnt do it because I believe thats a bit too much but the label sayd its okay.

Right after I use it I dont feel anything different but then I apply my face cream and you can *see* it. The products apply better, you feel the skin so much softer and velvety and it looks bright and clean.

It also helped with some minor acne issues, some very tiny (yet noticeable) pimples.

Im going to stock up on this because it's a staple on my collection now!