April 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Candy Fixations - Glaze Haze

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I bought this as part of a set along with totally baked and it was totally worth the money!
Its supposed to make her shinnier and reduce drying time and help fighting humidity. Honestly I only use it to fight humidity since my hair looks really frizzy sometimes, and for that it's awesome!

I dry my hair completly and then apply a pump and a half through the whole lenght of my hair, focusing on the the parts I know get frizzier. I would recommend using just a little and adding more if you need to and really distribute the product well.
The hair does get instantly shinner and somewhat smoother but the smell, oh the smell... I could buy it just for the smell! Its heavenly! And it lasts until you wash your hair again which never happened to me before!

The real deal is when you go out and your hair isn't frizzy. I still feel the humifity on my hair but it doesnt show, there is no frizziness, no wet/flat appearance...

I'd repurchase this again as I'm really, really hoping this isn't a limited edition collection!