September 20, 2014 | 1789 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Candy Fixations - Glaze Haze

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Glaze Haze is a serum which is supposed to add shine to your hair and repair split ends, as well as fighting humidity and frizz. I recently purchased my second bottle, so I have gotten to know this stuff quite well. :)

So, let's first take a moment to talk about the amazing smell of this product! It has a really sweet and pleasing scent, it smells like candy and crème brule. All the TiGi products smells like candy though, but the candy smell of Glaze Haze is a little bit softer and milder than the rest of the products' scents. On my hair the smell lingers, so my hair smells really good throughout the day.

The packaging of this product is really cute looking, it has a pump and I use about 1-2 pumps. I usually apply it to the lengths of my hair, focusing on my split ends after showering. I make sure my hair is quite towel dryed before applying it. It reduces the drying time, my hair usually gets dry within an hour or two, when using Glaze Haze it dries only after 30-45 minutes. I also add 1 more pump of product to my hair when it's dry.

There is also no doubt that this have made a huge difference on my hair. After applying the serum my hair looks shiny and it feels really soft, and my hair still looks shiny several hours after. I don't have a problem with shine though, but my hair is quite dry - and Glaze Haze makes it look soft and smooth. It feels lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down, I know this for sure because I sometimes use it from the roots to the ends. It doesn't make my hair greasy and dirty looking, it adds shine and that's about it. I've seen great results on my ends aswell, it has made my split ends look more healthy. My hair also feels a lot stronger, and it really defeats frizz. I can't tell if it helps fighting humidity though, I don't live in a humid climate.

I will most likely continue to buy this if I don't find anything that works better than this. I'm not a huge fan of hair oils, because they tend to weigh down my hair and make it look really greasy - this is not a hair oil though, but it's a good replacement. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I bought this as part of a set along with totally baked and it was totally worth the money!
Its supposed to make her shinnier and reduce drying time and help fighting humidity. Honestly I only use it to fight humidity since my hair looks really frizzy sometimes, and for that it's awesome!

I dry my hair completly and then apply a pump and a half through the whole lenght of my hair, focusing on the the parts I know get frizzier. I would recommend using just a little and adding more if you need to and really distribute the product well.
The hair does get instantly shinner and somewhat smoother but the smell, oh the smell... I could buy it just for the smell! Its heavenly! And it lasts until you wash your hair again which never happened to me before!

The real deal is when you go out and your hair isn't frizzy. I still feel the humifity on my hair but it doesnt show, there is no frizziness, no wet/flat appearance...

I'd repurchase this again as I'm really, really hoping this isn't a limited edition collection!