October 25, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lip Treatments - Pai Organics- Bergamot Lip Balm

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love! HG, HG, HG!!! This is a pretty pricey lip balm- it's $12 for 10g of product meaning that 1g costs more than $1. However, it's the one product I'm willing to splurge on. I have disgustingly chapped lips during the cold Canadian winters, and this is the one product I have tried that can actually soothe my poor lips. Once applied, it takes a bit of time to sink in but once it does- smooth lips galore! Sometimes, there's a bit of a grainy texture when first applied but that does fade quickly away. Amazingly, it's not a heavy lip balm either, I've used it during the hot summer months and it hasn't left any greasy finishes. It simply sinks into my lips and leaves it nice and smooth. The scent is a light, fresh citrus scent that I quite enjoy as well. It is a 100% organic product so the scent has no added synthetic fragrances. I also love the packaging- it comes in a little tin with a simple design that is light and easy to carry about and I've always been used to tin/pot lip balms.
The only downside to this lip balm would be the price- it's rather expensive and it does get used up quite quickly. Wish it would come in a larger tin.

Ingredients:
prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*, theobroma cacoa seed butter*, cera alba*, butyrospermum parkii butter*, citrus bergamia oil* (bergaptene-free), ricinus communis seed oil*
In essential oils: *d-limonene & linalool*
*Organically produced (100% of product)