December 19, 2014 | 1156 users online

Gels/Soaps - K. Hall Designs Milk Bar Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by veronicafrench

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this fragrance! The soap is quite pricey but lasts a long time. The fragrance is very comforting and lasts long after use (and makes the bathroom smell great). I really like the candle and lotion too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

I love this soap. It is HG status for all time favorite soap for me. It is 8 oz. of pure joy in the shower. Creamy, moisturizing without being greasy. Notes of vanilla, coconut and cream along with a generous dose of shea butter and other natural ingredients meld together to get your skin soft. This is probably the closest thing to a milk bath I'll ever get lol. I smell the scent still when I get out of the shower. It is such a comforting fragrance. Too bad the other items in this line don't add up to the soap's quality. (see my other reviews). Price varies from $9.50 to $12.00 depending where you get it from. I get mine at drugstore .com for $9.50.