September 19, 2014 | 1203 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Shine Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has saved my hair! I have bleached it twice (one short time and one long time), and dyed it three times in a couple of months span. I removed a dark dyed color and now have a near-to-my natural color. It was very, very damaged. So damaged I couldn't run my fingers through it and it never felt detangled in when wet with conditioner on it. This leaves my hair looking like REAL hair, not damaged hair! It has a shine that looks natural, the luminous they talk about does show. After the first use I was so impressed, it keeps getting better with each use. I am so happy with this stuff! I also use shine drops by Fantasia, which I have for months. My only gripe is they need a bigger bottle, love this. A life saver.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by island21goddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Aveeno Nourish + Shine shampoo AND conditioner for almost 9 months now (My hair doesn't like the Nourish + Moisture ones though... =\). My hair used to be frizzy and damaged but now feels SO much more smooth and healthy! I barely have to do anything to my hair but blow-dry it and quickly run the straightener through to smooth it a little extra. I used to feel like I couldn't leave the house without sectioning off and meticulously straightening every part of my hair. But now my hair looks shiny and feels so smooth and soft. I also use the Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment on my damp ends, brush through to disperse and then blow dry smooth. Also, just to be clear I only wash my hair once every 2 days. SOMETIMES 3... If I feel the need, I will sometimes wash my hair twice in the shower (if it has been 3 days) so it really feels clean. I then concentrate the conditioner on my ends, finger comb through to evenly distribute and then let it sit for about 5+ min while I finish shaving, etc. This Aveeno line is my HOLY GRAIL!