December 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Lipstick - L.A. Colors - Mauve Glaze

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love a lot of L.A. Colors cosmetics, but their lipsticks are their best products, IMO! I normally would NEVER buy a shade that looks like this, since most pinks look terrible on me and I don't like dark lipsticks. Well I took a chance on this, and I'm so glad I did, because now I wear it all the time. On me, it's like a lovely dark rosey nude, that isn't overly cool toned, so it works with my warm skin and hair color. This shade is matte, and the formula is creamy and stays put really well. A lot of lipsticks dry out my lips for some reason, but these never do. Also, this shade makes my teeth look whiter, and who doesn't want that? I also own "Natural Shine", "Sorbet", and "Satin" and they all look beautiful on. Love these lipsticks! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by 860Diamond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great lipstick. It has good staying power, has a comfortable feel and just a faint perfume smell. The color is very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW, L.A. Colors is in a roll here!!! I have yet to be disappointed with their lipsticks and today’s post is no exception! Today world, we have Mauve Glaze. For some reason, in doors it looks like a rosy-brown color. But, you are in for a surprise here!Talk about $1.00 dollar well spent. This shade was purchased at Dollar Tree some months ago. That color was screaming at me, I swear! I love rosy-brown-mauve shades. For some reason, it really compliments my skin tone. Although the name is Mauve Glaze- it is a hybrid of mauve, brown, and rose. This lipstick, I swear is so pigmented just 1-2 swipes and you are set to go!!! The lipstick itself is super creamy and moisturizing. I mean, these pictures does not give the shade any justice. To me, it is that beautiful. The wear time is about 4 hours, and it leaves a beautiful color on my lips (my real lip color, but better). This is really a HG in terms of color and quality here.