L.A. Colors Mauve Glaze

on 11/9/2014 6:58:00 PM

This is a great lipstick. It has good staying power, has a comfortable feel and just a faint perfume smell. The color is very flattering.

on 1/11/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

WOW, L.A. Colors is in a roll here!!! I have yet to be disappointed with their lipsticks and today’s post is no exception! Today world, we have Mauve Glaze. For some reason, in doors it looks like a rosy-brown color. But, you are in for a surprise here!Talk about $1.00 dollar well spent. This shade was purchased at Dollar Tree some months ago. That color was screaming at me, I swear! I love rosy-brown-mauve shades. For some reason, it really compliments my skin tone. Although the name is Mauve Glaze- it is a hybrid of mauve, brown, and rose. This lipstick, I swear is so pigmented just 1-2 swipes and you are set to go!!! The lipstick itself is super creamy and moisturizing. I mean, these pictures does not give the shade any justice. To me, it is that beautiful. The wear time is about 4 hours, and it leaves a beautiful color on my lips (my real lip color, but better). This is really a HG in terms of color and quality here.

Popular Lipsticks