NYX Aqua Luxe Glam Lipstick in AURORA

3.7

on 3/11/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a neutral nudish-gold (not too yellow!). On my pigmented lips, it's *very* sheer - just a slight wash of color and a bare hint of shimmer. Most shimmer lipsticks dry out my lips even over balm, but this one feels quite comfy. It has a very faint vanilla scent. It's a nice shade to add just a hint of glamour to any look without being over the top. It's really more like a stick gloss than anything, so it wears off quickly - it might be interesting to use a lip brush and try it over other l/s.

on 2/11/2013 1:11:00 PM

I own every color of NYX Glam Aqua Luxe lipsticks and absolutely love them. I don't like lip gloss as it feel heavy and sticky. This is weightless, super shimmery and looks fabulous for any age. I wear it sheer alone and over my regular lipstick to add a glossy shimmery look that also highlights to the appearance of a fuller lip. It does need to be re-applied after eating and maybe half way through the day, but that's not a big deal to me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Another slippery NYX lipstick. Aurora is a very glimmery, microshimmery gold sheer lipstick. I bought this thinking it would look good layered over other colors. It's just so thin and slippery it has no staying power at all so it lasts about five seconds on my lips. If this was a more substantial long lasting product I'd give it a lot higher rating. As it is it's just a short lived gold layer that quickly becomes a memory.

Popular Lipsticks