December 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Lipstick - NYX - AURORA Aqua Luxe Glam Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Jinxicat9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I own every color of NYX Glam Aqua Luxe lipsticks and absolutely love them. I don't like lip gloss as it feel heavy and sticky. This is weightless, super shimmery and looks fabulous for any age. I wear it sheer alone and over my regular lipstick to add a glossy shimmery look that also highlights to the appearance of a fuller lip. It does need to be re-applied after eating and maybe half way through the day, but that's not a big deal to me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Another slippery NYX lipstick. Aurora is a very glimmery, microshimmery gold sheer lipstick. I bought this thinking it would look good layered over other colors. It's just so thin and slippery it has no staying power at all so it lasts about five seconds on my lips. If this was a more substantial long lasting product I'd give it a lot higher rating. As it is it's just a short lived gold layer that quickly becomes a memory.