April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Makeup Brushes - SHANY - Professional Brush Set 32 count

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by SkylarLynaeVance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These brushes are AWFUL. The bristles are very rough and leave streaks in my makeup. Plus the bristles fall out very easily. A lot of the eyeshadow brushes look exactly the same. There is no variety! Not buying these ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I just got these brushes about a week ago and I actually really like these! Now, for 32 brushes you can't go wrong since I paid only $25 from Amazon.

Now I was on the fence a little because they always say you get what you pay for. But surprisingly, these are nicer than I expected. I'm not sure how to compare these with higher end name brand brush sets, but these are pretty nice for the price I paid!

The are VERY soft, and dry pretty fast (I washed them and so far no shedding and very soft still). I believe these are made with synthetic, but is not 100% sure..as they do have a animal hair feel to them (will edit when I find out). ;) I have used these with my makeup and so far they pick up color very nice.

My only complaints/Cons:

NO "ANGLED blush brush"!! Not sure why they wouldn't have included a big angled brush but they do seem to have many other makeup brush sets, so I will prob check those out and buy some more from them!

They have a HUGE fan brush and a small fan brush..but no big brush for foundation (which is ok, I use Bare minerals for basic coverage and use their brushes for that). But for liquid foundation, not sure if any of these would work for anyone. They have a TON of nice eye brushes, but mostly all of them are flat (except the 2 small blending/crease brushes-which are also nice btw).

I LOVE the leather pouch, very very nice, easy to use and store away and great to travel with. I uploaded a picture of each and every brush (and the pouch) it comes with so you can get a good detail on what you are getting before you decide to purchase. Overall I would say these are great for beginners because it comes with so many nice brushes. They dont seem cheap looking or feel cheap at all, and I have no shedding at all (so far) with the brushes. Just wish they included a contour angle blush brush and a blending brush, and maybe threw in a fluffy eyeshadow brush, but overall, still very worth the money I paid.