October 1, 2014 | 1330 users online

Sunscreen - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - oil free moisturizing spf 46 cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ahoymaite

This is an amazing sunscreen. I've been looking for the perfect sunscreen that doesn't leave me greasy or leave a white cast and this is definitely it. It has a very similar feel to Elta MD Clear SPF 46, except it doesn't have niacinamide. However, you get double the product in comparison and it feels basically the same on skin.

I use it in place of a moisturizer in the morning, as it's very hydrating. If you're going to be sweating and swimming all day you might want to look elsewhere, but if you're looking for a great everyday sunscreen, this one is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by cassie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using the oil free moisturizing SPF 46 sunscreen for almost two months now so I now feel comfortable writing a review.

Let me start off with why I decided to try this product in the first place. I normally have oily skin but in the winter months I find that it gets dry and flaky around my nose and chin. I normally use Biore UV perfect face milk or Coppertone spf 50 for senstive faces but those two just do not sit well when I have dry areas. So I searched for a physical sunscreen that would add moisture to my skin and found this one. I could not find any reviews on this but I put my faith in the MUAC brand and took a chance. I'm glad i did. Here's why:

1. Its has a great consistency. It's not thick at all and blends into my face easily without any white cast (which I would sometimes get with Coppertone)
2. It's a physical sunscreen with Octinoxate (7.5%) and Zince Oxide (9.0%) and an SPF of 46/
3. Does not dry my skin out and soothes dry spots. This is due to the Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E that is added to it.
4. Does not make my face oily.
5. Sinks into the skin fast
6. You get 3.5 oz of product for about $20 which is a lot more than i get with the Biore SS (comparison pic above).

Cons:
The only con for me is the packaging. The dispenser is just a hole and you have to be careful with how much you squeeze the bottle because too much can come out. Because of this, the lid can get messy as well. It's not terrible but it could be improved.

I will definitely buy this again because it is perfect for when my skin is on the dry side.
**I also want to add that there is a slight lotiony fragrance but it goes away in about 5 minutes.**

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No