Seventh Generation Mandarin Facial Cleansing Wipes

I have used numerous types of makeup remover towelettes but these by far of my favorite! They are paraben and gluten free with 100% natural plant based fragrance instead of all that added junk! They really remove all of my long wear makeup and regular makeup. They're great for sensitive skins because there's no irritation and harsh chemicals. I personally stopped using all the BIG COMPANY BRAND NAMES because they literally have a million chemicals and could not even get close to my eye without it burning and tearing up! The essential oils really moisturize while it cleanses leaving your face smooth and dirt free without a trace of makeup! Not to mention the size of each towelette are huge! Definitely would recommend and these babies are staying in my makeup bag from here on out!

These have the size and durability like the Yes to Carrot line of facial cloths, however...after using them my face went EEEEAAAAK! It stung, broke me out, and started itching really bad after an hour. It felt like putting straight lemon juice on my skin then going in sunlight or citrus juice in a fresh cut. My skin usually isn't sensitive, so I'm not sure why it reacted that way. I tried them a few more times to make sure they were the cause and the same thing happened every time. It's a nice first try by the company, but a total dud for me. I returned them and bought Yes to Grapefruit cloths instead with much better results. :)