November 29, 2014 | 945 users online

Moisturizers - Nature's Gate - Oil Free Moisturizer Lemon Verbena Normal/Oily Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't understand why other users rated this so low. I would understand if their skin is on the drier side but for oily skin, this is definitely a match. To begin with, my skin is acne prone, oily at the same time, and a bit drier during the colder months. I find this delivering the right amount of moisture to my skin - that it doesn't produce excess sebum. The ingredients are mostly plant-based and really beneficial for oily and acne-proned skin like me. I'm using this in conjunction with the cleanser (also in the same line). I only used it during night time as I find Jason's Aloe Vera Gel to be the right fit for a day moisturizer.

Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Xyooj

The reason why I purchased this product because of all of the natural ingredients, how inexpensive it was (Original price is $14.99 for a 4 fluid once bottle, but I had purchased it from Ross for $5.99), how it came with a pump, and the packaging was just very appealing to me.

Although I do not have extremely oily skin, I do think that it does the job pretty well holding that title of being "oil-free". And yes, I do love all of the natural ingredients on the label. The only downfall I found in this product is the hydration part. I don't feel as if this product lives up to its name as a moisturizer. Oil-free or not, at the end of the day the main focus of it is to moisturize your skin. This is a moisturizer after all. Another thing is that although it may include of these natural ingredients, there's still a lot of other natural ingredients that you can use to moisturize your face such as coconut oil, avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, etc. It'll cost you way cheaper and it'll do a better job at moisturizing.

When I first pump it onto my hands, it does have this oily consistency which I was a little worried about, but when I had put it on my face the moisture just kind of disappears. Honestly, after putting on this product, my skin feels the same as if I hadn't put any moisturizer on. I don't even have dry skin, but this product just doesn't do the job or moisturizing. I just feel as if I would need to put something more moisturizing on my face.

Even though I had gotten a good deal on this product, I don't think that I will be purchasing this product again. Please don't spend your money on this product. I'm sure that you can find better moisturizers at a cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. This is the best I've used so far. It doesn't make your face shiny like any other usual moisturizers. This is great if you extremely oily skin like me. It's a little pricey for a moisturizer but it really works for me so I'll definitely repurchase. I like the packaging where it has a cap on which is very hygienic. It's an all natural moisturizer which is another plus. LOVE LOVE LOVE. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very nice lotion for those with oily skin, I think. My combination skin found it to be too drying. You get a lot of product, 4 oz in a pump bottle for the price. Fragrance and paraben free. Contains a host of good for the skin ingredients.