July 31, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eyeliner - LUSH - Liquid Eyeliner - All Colors

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by AnnaGrace26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing liquid eye liner for 15 years now and I try just about anything because formulas are always improving.Especially with all the harmful chemicals found in most drug store cosmetic counters I have been slowly switching over to more safer choices. I researched and came across LUSH liquid eyeliners. I purchased mine back in August and as long as you store it somewhere dark and cool they go pretty far. I love the micro brush applicator as it helps give you that sleek and precise line and it lasts almost all day ( with the exception of working out you can sweat off pretty much anything.) I've only purchased it in black and now running low and will be going back for more. A must have for any make-up diva that loves her liquid eyeliner! 10/10 for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two of these gems - one in Motivation (bright peacock blue with green duochrome) and Independent (black). These are HG liners for me. Hands down the best liquid liners I have ever used.
The brush in the ADORABLE packaging is wonderful. I love that the handle is short - it gives me more control, and the brush itself is very thin and easy to work with. Not too stiff, not too soft. I'm able to create the perfect winged liner with the sharpest point with ease and in no time at all.
The consistency is actually perfect. It's thick enough to be pigmented and not need several passes, but thin enough that it won't glob up or take a bajillion years to dry.
Amazing pigmentation. Seriously, the color payoff on these liners is spectacular. Especially Motivation. I've never seen a prettier color!
Independent could stand to be a bit darker - it's got some gray leanings. But I love it anyway. I find it doesn't really matter either way for me - any black will do when it comes to liners. Besides, when I wear a purple shirt (or my deep plum scarf), it tends to reflect the purple and ends up looking amazing with my eye color. So maybe the grayish tint to it is better for me? I dunno - I like it.
The price, like all LUSH products, is hefty. They have a BOGO thing going on right now, so I've been going nuts there, but once that's over, I'll be heartbroken. Or just broke. I suppose, though, considering the chemical-ridden liners at Sephora or MAC of comparable (or greater) price and far inferior quality, the price of these isn't bad at all!