April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Mascara - Kiko Cosmetics - super colour mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Jasmijnx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I have shade 01 which is a purple colour and I love how this looks on my bottom lashes! I would recommend this one if you want a coloured mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Vlayra

I like a lot this mascaras! I have 01 violet and 05 plum and they are sooo nice. I love the color they leave on my lids. The only con I find is that when you remove them, you end with a red shade around your eyes, like a tint.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by optomostichypocrite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this! I have shade 05 which is a gorgeous burgundy and I wear it almost every day. The colour payoff is fantastic in this particular shade, but I cannot speak to any others as I haven't tried them. My natural lashes are quite dark brown and the burgundy colour is quite uniform on my lashes, unlike others I have tried where you only see the colour at the tips.
Unfortunately this cannot be purchased in North America but I get them sent to me from Germany. Absolutely worth it if you can find someone willing to send it to you!
This shade really brings my eye colour out (green/blue) without being too flashy. I also brought a lighter shade back for a friend which I believe was 10 for a friend who is very fair with red hair and it is perfect for her. It is a warm champagne colour and is perfect for darkening her lashes without being too harsh.
I took a point off for the wand. I find it to be too thick on the end where I think it would benefit from being tapered. A lot of mascara also collects at the tip when you remove the wand which I don't like. However, it's not enough to make me stop using it.
It wears great, I have never had any problems with flaking, smearing etc. and removes as easily as you could want.
I am impressed by the quality for the price, I believe I payed 3 euro in Italy and as mentioned above I have had someone get it for me in Germany. A total steal.
Try it! You will be impressed. I wish more companies made such pigmented coloured mascaras :)