September 19, 2014 | 1910 users online

Mascara - Kiko Cosmetics - super colour mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

This won the worst mascara award from my side.
Firstly the color is amazing and as the name states super. But as soon as I tried it on my lashes, it made no effect whatsoever.

My lashes are naturally long, but not curled. And this mascara didn't do much to my natural lash line. After multiple coats it finally gave some color, but then again it looked weird since it applies chalky on the lashes.

The texture is very bad and I guess you can say I wasted my money! There is a good review (in-depth) on some Kiko products. Worth reading before you guys invest! Link below

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Jasmijnx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I have shade 01 which is a purple colour and I love how this looks on my bottom lashes! I would recommend this one if you want a coloured mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Vlayra

I like a lot this mascaras! I have 01 violet and 05 plum and they are sooo nice. I love the color they leave on my lids. The only con I find is that when you remove them, you end with a red shade around your eyes, like a tint.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by optomostichypocrite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I have shade 05 which is a gorgeous burgundy and I wear it almost every day. The colour payoff is fantastic in this particular shade, but I cannot speak to any others as I haven't tried them. My natural lashes are quite dark brown and the burgundy colour is quite uniform on my lashes, unlike others I have tried where you only see the colour at the tips.
Unfortunately this cannot be purchased in North America but I get them sent to me from Germany. Absolutely worth it if you can find someone willing to send it to you!
This shade really brings my eye colour out (green/blue) without being too flashy. I also brought a lighter shade back for a friend which I believe was 10 for a friend who is very fair with red hair and it is perfect for her. It is a warm champagne colour and is perfect for darkening her lashes without being too harsh.
I took a point off for the wand. I find it to be too thick on the end where I think it would benefit from being tapered. A lot of mascara also collects at the tip when you remove the wand which I don't like. However, it's not enough to make me stop using it.
It wears great, I have never had any problems with flaking, smearing etc. and removes as easily as you could want.
I am impressed by the quality for the price, I believe I payed 3 euro in Italy and as mentioned above I have had someone get it for me in Germany. A total steal.
Try it! You will be impressed. I wish more companies made such pigmented coloured mascaras :)