November 29, 2014 | 1703 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Advanced Haircare - Total Repair 5

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

My hair is elbow length, fine yet dense on the scalp, and oily on the scalp but a little drier toward the ends. I bought the liter size with the pump of this from walmart and it is a very high quality conditioner for the price. Makes my hair very smooth and manageable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a good d/s conditioner. better than pantene, herbal essences, ect. this product is helping my damaged hair. would recommend. good quality for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this conditioner - it leaves my hair soft and unlike other conditioners I've used before - it's shiny. My hair is dry, frizzy, and curly/wavy. Unfortunately, this didn't help with frizz, but nevertheless, my hair looked healthier. For frizz I discovered Garnier's Argan oil serum - it really helps and lasts for a long time as you need only a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by mielr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is the first product in L'Oreal's new "Advanced Haircare" line that I've tried. I like a conditioner that has a silicone near the top of the ingredient list (this one has amodimethicone as the 3rd ingredient) because I have hair that gets knotted and tangled very easily, and I need something with a lot of slip, which this has. I have long, thick, coarse, curly, caucasian hair and I wet-comb the conditioner thru in the shower. I had no problems whatsoever getting the comb through with this conditioner, even after going 2 or 3 days without washing.

The scent is a pleasant/non-descript floral and I like that the cap is on the bottom for easy dispensing.

After years of trying every haircare product known to humanity, I've decided that it's not worth spending more than $4 on any regular-sized conditioner, and it's easy to stay under that price limit with this conditioner, especially when on sale and/or with a coupon.

This seems to be a well-formulated conditioner, which is not only inexpensive, but it leaves my hair feeling silky, has great slip and is highly recommended. *****

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After using and loving the Total Repair 5 Deep Conditioner, I decided to try the corresponding conditioner as my non-curly conditioner (I have thick, waist-length 2b/c hair; when Iím going to straighten it or braid it I like to use a heavier, more moisturizing, repairing conditioner that might normally weigh down curls). After one use, using this along with the deep conditioner, I noticed that my hair was incredibly soft and much shinier than before. My husband loves the fragrance, so thatís a bonus. I decided to give this conditioner a chance with my curls. I donít use the deep conditioner on my curls because it does weigh them down, but the regular conditioner claimed to be light. To my surprise, it didnít weigh down my curls (any more than normal, because of my hairís length my curls get pretty stretched out). It still isnít my favorite conditioner for my curls (that would be Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Conditioner), but this is a great, cost-effective alternative. I will continue to buy this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This product is very perfumey. Other than that, i actually like it. But, due to its scent, i won't be repurchasing anymore of it, after I have used up it all. That is the only real con, i have with this product. If the scent wasn't so perfumey, i actually would continue to re-buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Dani0518

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soo I had a bad experience with this stuff. It make my ends really dry. Like crazy dry and frizzy I tried it about three times before I just gave up and returned it. I have bleached dry curly hair and its prone to breakage and split ends. This certainly didn't help.
Its only $4(target) so if anyone wants to give it a try its not a huge loss and you can always return it, depending on the store of course. I think this may work better on hair that is damaged from heat styling and color treating. Thats just my opinion though.
Two stars for a nice slip and smart packaging.
I also used this with the shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this along with the Total repair 5 shampoo. Together, they cleaned my hair well without leaving it feeling like straw. My hair is very smooth and a llitle limp from all the silicones. The conditioner is lightly scented and does not linger in my hair. Contains silicones and wheat protein. There is definitely a build up of product on my hair from using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by kimjramsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought all three. Shampoo, Conditioner & Emergency Mask. I have fine. bleached, dry hair. First use I was sure it was going to work, hair looked and felt pretty good after first few hours, then the dryness set in. Soooo, tried it again, dryness set in, though hair felt stronger when combing it out while still wet? I then applied infusion 23 also a serum and as always, air dry. Maybe too much products causing dryness?
I will try one last time and update soon to give it a
fair shot as I may be using too much. We will see and find out why it dries out some hair and not
others to get to the bottom of it.
UPDATE*****6-20-14
So I tried it a few more times with just the infusion 23 and w/out the serum. My hair turned out much better, it's plush platinum!! However, still starts drying out on day 2 a bit. I think the product already comes w/ a lot of things in it to protect your hair so adding too much leave-ins can ruin the whole effect. Hope that helps. I plan to up it to 4 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by rachellann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot say enough good things about this product. I had a bad hair dying experience that left my hair feeling so dry & damaged and this conditioner, along with the shampoo were the only thing that seemed to help it. I tried so many others and nothing else worked except for this. I love the smell, the price is great, & I love the packaging. I will definitely repurchase this once I run out.