November 24, 2014 | 1941 users online

Eye Shadow - Becca - Eye Colour - Suede

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

A deep chocolate matte brown that is pigmented enough to line the eyes with. As with other Becca eyeshadows, the quality is great although I must admit that this shade isn't special enough to warrant the price if you are buying it full priced (I didn't - strawberrynet had these for really cheap!). It's still a great and versatile brown though, and amongst all the shimmery eyeshadows in my collection, it's nice to own some mattes!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so this is an expensivish eye shadow, but the Becca range is amazing and so worth the money (especially if you like neutral looks). This colour (suede) is hands down THE BEST colour for smudging along the lower lash line. I use it every single day and my eyes look incomplete without this stuff. I own several Mac shades in the same depth/colour family but there is no other colour that compares (especially in finish). This creates a neutral shadow along the lower lash to balance out the heaviness of the top lid. It is just the right deep brown without the harshness of a black colour and is neutral enough to match any lid colours. It is silky smooth, so easy to apply and blend, and stays put all day. HG material.

P.s I have used this colour every day for a year at least and haven't even dented it. But I am considering purchasing a back up just in case they ever decide to discontinue the shade! Love it.